Where are the good Whoes?

Ron K

Black PlagueYesterday. Why are there no more good High Pressure Hose. I still have a 3/8 Goodyear hose from 1993 in my reel. I only use it outside of a building. I run a Prochem Legend with all that blistering heat and pressure. I've gotten
them from JonDon/Interlink and Adco all pieces of shit. I can't imagine what you High Heat High Pressure guys do.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron K said:
I can't imagine what you High Heat High Pressure guys do.

quit using steel braid cRap.....and started using Parker 19 years ago.

'bout 8 years ago I bought some more Ineptune steel braid cRap .(needed hose "now" so i bought 150ft)
within 6 months I knew way I quit using the JUNK in the first place

I had more failures in the 3 years I've used steel braid than 18 years we've run Parker

I wouldn't hit a dead dog in the azz with steel braid

I should note ALL the issues I had were with 1/4" steel braid .

..L.T.A.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Erskine Allin said:
[quote="Ron K":1ta4s0sg]I can't imagine what you High Heat High Pressure guys do.

I wouldn't hit a dead dog in the azz with steel braid

..L.T.A.[/quote:1ta4s0sg]

And why on earth would you hit a dead dog's azz to begin with?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
If you're using "blistering heat" be aware that Parflex is only rated for 230. It starts to soften and pin hole at temps over that. At least thats the only time I've had mine pinhole in 3yrs. I do like it better than steel braid since its more insulated and a smoother outer shell.

Tornado is rated for much higher and I believe Larry has a high temp steel braid.

Name
Nate W.
Ron K said:
Black PlagueYesterday. Why are there no more good High Pressure Hose. I still have a 3/8 Goodyear hose from 1993 in my reel. I only use it outside of a building. I run a Prochem Legend with all that blistering heat and pressure. I've gotten
them from JonDon/Interlink and Adco all pieces of shit. I can't imagine what you High Heat High Pressure guys do.

You forgot to mention, you're a one-jetter too.... shiteatinggrin

PCCN

I can't understand why mine turns black either. Just because I expect it to last me 4-5 years, 7 days/nights a week, with my temp sky-high, and running anti-freeze through it in winter months, it should last at least 10 years. I finally bit the bullet and replaced my Goodyear with the same hose. I found a terrific deal on it (not with any of the national suppliers) less than $1 / foot. Almost a year into the new hose and of course, no black problems.

Ron K

Less than 16 months old no anti-freeze I only bought the best that they sold and yeah 1 jet.
How the F are you Nate?? Thought you fell of the face of the Island or sumthin!

Name
Nate W.
Ron K said:
Less than 16 months old no anti-freeze I only bought the best that they sold and yeah 1 jet.
How the F are you Nate?? Thought you fell of the face of the Island or sumthin!

I'm doing better... 2011 is definitely a year of change for me... I never had black death happen to me, yet... I have some old hose too... But I don't run blistering heat either...

Back
Top Bottom