Where do you buy your cleaning supplies?

Connor

Name
Connor
Those of you who don't have a CC chem supplier locally, where do you buy your chems?

Do janitorial suppliers have what you need or are they not specific enough?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Janitorial usually just have limited carpet cleaning supplies. They are more equipped for restrooms and hard floor.

Name
Lee Stockwell
No ONE manufacturer has the best of everything.

Very FEW distributors carry ALL of the best manufacturers' stuff. The holy grail of distributors.

Checking the MSDS folder I have about 30 products from 7 suppliers we currently use.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
30 products is a lot.

I have 3 for deo work and buy all of them locally.

I have two for prespray and buy one from Joe B. and the other is S&G

I have one for emulsifier buy it locally.

Three products for spot removal and buy them locally.

Locally = Steam Action Supply, Interlink, and Superior.

Name
Lee Stockwell
FLYERMAN said:
30 products is a lot.

I have 3 for deo work and buy all of them locally.

I have two for prespray and buy one from Joe B. and the other is S&G

I have one for emulsifier buy it locally.

Three products for spot removal and buy them locally.

Locally = Steam Action Supply, Interlink, and Superior.
I'd suspect that if you actually inventoried your truck you'd find out you have more.

Deo: OSR, enzyme, quat, several of each type, with or without various scents.

Prespray: Detergents of various pH, buyls and other degreasers, oxidizers, borax, tsp, tspp, ammonia.

Emulsifier: Seldom use, carry two, plus white acetic acid to rinse nasties.

Spot removal: Like you I have just a few that get used every day. Yet I have over a dozen in my spotter bag and several others in the tray in the van.

Carpet protectors: Water and solvent based, brand name and PL, others for wool, plus aerosols.

S

sam miller

use rare Heavy duty soil lifter,use daily Pre kleen,pet odor and tile sometimes Enzall, daily small spot remover Citro degreaser, Natural fiber cleaner Cti powder for white sofa'a and some white carpets. All textile rinse, Odorcide, OSR, USR, Liquid slurry, DFC105, Energizer booster,
Greengaurd, scotchgaurd, Oxy blaster, Acid tile cleaner from CTI new look, trashed green and, dfc pre spray, Crystal defoamer, Grout sealer.
Kill odor plus,

Pu most stuff from Janitorial supply in SF valley they carry full line of Chemspec and Prochem and citro degreaser, Cti line from local distributor
Ebay for blaster jondon and truckmounts.com TCS store for Odorcide.

Dont carry everything on the truck but carry about 20 bottles same types I'll switch out.

Stock anywhere form 1k to 2 k worth of inventory buy on bulk. Case discount baby.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Generally, I try to support the vendors on this board and purchase the bulk of my supplies from them.

Sometimes I'll forget to order something and have to buy from the local disty's too.

It's a real time saver to just pickup the phone and have supplies magically appear on my front porch a few days later.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I have 2 interlinks that are local but I don't buy from them unless I have no other choice.

Jondon
Judsons
Vacaway

bigchuckie

In Maine we are very limited. I think there is 1 cleaning supply store in Bangor. Swish a Canadian outfit. They do hae some CC stuff but not alot. I use da intranet for 99.9% for my supplies I will go to Sams for wax etc

TimP

I've been buying from Dixie Steamway and Jondon. I get good service and decent prices from both places.

PCCN

tmdry said:
I have 2 interlinks that are local but I don't buy from them unless I have no other choice.

Jondon
Judsons
Vacaway

Wow, and I thought I was the only one who hated buying from them. Emergency use only for IS.

PCCN

We have 2 CC suppliers in town and I still order from JonDon. I'd rather wiat 1-2 days for products from people who give good service and treat me like a real person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom