Few months in a catheter.
After that I used the Stanley terlet.
Version...
But usually at Sani station in town...

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
APO, on the grass.

When you're running dual wands, the waste tank fills up quickly.

We cleaned our church carpet last Friday, dual wands ( one wand with a #8 flow, and the other was a 15" Zipper SS). Our truckmount ran for 4.5 hours without a stop because the APO kept us movin'. With this setup, we are able to use a smaller waste tank giving us more room in the van. We are not using extra fuel driving around with a full waste tank either.

How can some of you make it all day out cleaning and not have to dump your waste tank?

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I refer back to Jimmy😬 Actually, if I have to do real large like you said, I use two mounts,
the additional being in my trailer. Dump in grass like you. I’d rather use a Cimex though.

Last edited by a moderator:

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
The leech bed on our property is conveniently located downslope from the shop but Scott uses the toilet on commercial jobs

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
When our boys were really little we taught them to not pee in the swimming pool by telling them to go pee in the rocks. Now that they’re older, we can’t stop them from peeing in the rocks.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I plumbed my engine and blower exhausts to heat exchangers in the waste tank to evaporate the water out. Lined the tank with a 100 gallon strainer to pull out with the solids as needed.
can you show us a picture of what you just described?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
If cow and horse poop is used to fertilize, Whats so wrong with dumping to the grass and trees?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom