Where to buy a new Teflon ring for the original TURBO

Name
Steve Lawrence
I'm having difficulty finding one. I don't think Hydroforce is supporting this tool any longer. Magic Wand has given up trying to find one for me. Anybody know of any?

Thanks,
Steve

JaminT

Um, unless something has changed in the past month, you should still be able to get this ring through Bridgepoint/Hydroforce. Just a month or 2 back we brought several in for one of our customers. Call your area ILS affiliate and if they say they don't have it, tell them to call their ILS customer rep to check on it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have been around this tree many time and got nothing but dizzy

I called our local interlink a few moments ago and they are checking to see if they can be ordered.... but it ain't looking good.......

If they can I will send you there number.........

JaminT

worst case scenario: get one of the new teflon boot rings for the SX-12 and adapt it. they have the same measurements.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
OK

Call 1-520-696-3130 and They can order it for you and have it shipped to your front door

Turbo boot.....$72.48.......

Greenie

Not that it matters that much, but those rings aren't teflon, just plastic.

Just curious, why is no one calling Turbo-Force?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
A lot of us are having trouble getting them and I am not sure why

I know they don't make the tool anymore and they stopped making parts..

Why don't you get your hand on one change it a little and make it out of teflon and get them on the market.........

I carry a SX-12 for back up only but it is a big POS I would much rather use the trubo

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
yes sir

I would.........

the teflon will out last the plastic

turbo is alot better then the POS SX-12..........

JaminT

...and using a floor machine with a soft nylon brush followed up by extraction at LOW pressure (well, comparatively, i would say no higher than 500 psi) is WAY better than either the turbo or the SX-12. Not blowing grout out FTW!

Greenie

If you think a floor machine is good on grout you should try an OP machine with uneven bristle drivebrush, only one I ever saw that was really good was John G's, maybe there are others.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I have the Conquerer OP with uneven bristle brush. Yeah, it really digs in the grout line. Floors you can eat from.

I have the new Turbo Hybrid and the original Turbo and find the original Turbo is my fave on some jobs--moves with less resistance.

G

And I thought the OP machines were made by the Devil....

Now grow a BIG SET OF NADS and try it that brush on a BRUTE.

Big G showed me the way!

Chad

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I got a turbo cheap and tried ordering a ring, could'nt find one anywhere. I did get a different ring with it that was included. I basically machined it to fit the turbo and glued it on with liquid nails for small projects. works fine. If you find one that is actually the right one please give the source and phone #. thanks

Mister Sir

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom