where to find Hydra Genie PTO clutch drive assembly

Dan_NC

I have the bearing on the clutch pulley going bad - I have taken the pulley off and it seems like the bearing is stamped in and I would have to buy the whole new pulley with a new bearing (please correct me if I'm wrong on this one). No auto store can look up the part since it's not in their system - the best they could do is try to measure the bearing inside the pulley (29.86-30 inner, 50.9-51mm outer, est 21mm wide). But even if they match the bearing I'm still not sure the old one will come out.

If anybody here knows a pace I can order that part from - that information will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Name
Jesse
I've never changed that bearing. The whole clutch is about $160 and NAPA will have it on the shelf if it's the same as a White Magic/Cleanco, 6". I bought 2 a few days ago but cant find the receipt. It took them 3 min to look it up after measuring it.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Four Seasons part # is.....47959....$159.95

pitts clutch has a # of 14194

OR 14134...about $250.00

boths available at any NAPA AUTO PARTS STORE

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Awesome info guys, got a growler were fixing to change out ourselves.

Thanks for the Part #'s
Chris

Name
Tom McLaughlin
Check out the shaft bearings while you're at it too, especially the front one since you've got a noisy clutch. Just spin the shaft with belts and clutch off, listen for any noises, those bearings are over the counter if you need them, size stamped on the side. You've done a clutch installation before right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom