Where'd my SEO post get moved to?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was told that threads started for personal attacks were to be poofed. So maybe that's what happened.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it wasn't an attack on anyone. It was a comparison. Should have been sent to the birdroom. More censorship. I think Brian did it because he is fragile and doesn't like comparisons

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lol
I saw the post before it was moved and after.

It was just your vid in your tag line....both in bad taste.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Come on Brian... if you're going to moderate stuff, at least have the brass ones to man up and acknowledge you did the shifting instead of inferring that others did it!!

Becker

Name
Becker
I don't think we as members should question who removed or moved our posts. Nor do I think mods should take or have to take claim to it.

Nothing good cones from it.

It only causes anger in the person who had the post removed. And in all honesty it all mods that saw the post in question would have removed it. But turns out the one that removed it gets the heat.

Then it becomes personal!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
John Middleton said:
Come on Brian... if you're going to moderate stuff, at least have the brass ones to man up and acknowledge you did the shifting instead of inferring that others did it!!

If he really wanted to know he should have PMed me.

I don't mind telling him anything....but airing out the laundry is so TMFy. :lol:
So thanks JACK. lol

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Maybe we have different standards then. If I edit, delete or shift any, well almost any post/thread, I'll PM or email the author and tell them I did what I did and why it was necessary. Just the way I play and I feel it's a common courtesy.

Sorry if you disagree. Not the first time I've butted heads over my policies as a mod on this or other boards, but hey, that's why there's a few of us. Anything less and it'd be a dictatorship.

What I took offense to was the inference it was someone else. Either buck up or stay out but don't play along acting all innocent :roll:

Respectfully, Jack :p

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It was a comparison and nothing offensive was written. It was a small editorial on SEO pointing out differences. I wouldn't PM brian because I didn't know he could delete in the clean room nor do I care that he deleted. He has edited many of my posts in the past and that is not good on an open forum.

If you say negative things when comparing Brian to other companies you will be deleted or edited it seems. Either way I could careless he can openly shill a flawed product and I wish him luck. Instead of the Walrus with him this week he has his faithful companion Howdy Doody

for the record 6 jobs came in since monday through the new website

Becker

Name
Becker
How can you compare something you have not tried. Nor have the knowledge to understand?

What Fred. FCC is doing for you is great. Even if it stopped at your wordpress site. And putting that flash site into a grave. ( and yes greg I'm aware if mirror htlm sites for seo when using flash )

Brian has said many many times what he does is not the same as what Fred does.

Wish I could have seen the compasision.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
I'm with Jack on this.

Moves and edits are not some secret voodoo here.

I didn't get the handbook on moving threads. I followed the example of moving a thread made specifically for attack purposes....it wasn't even that great of an attack. lol

It has nothing to do with ethics...just ignorance. I'll be sure to tell anyone who's threads I've moved from now on.

Hey fucktard, I moved your thread because you're a dumbass.....better?

Name
I'm Rick James
I am apart of another non carpet cleaning forum and let me say, there is a lot of freedom here. If Brian or other mods remove, edit posts...well that is their job as mods.

The only recent issue that was a concern is when one of the mods changed what I wrote to something different and didnt even put in there that they edited the message. They made it appear that I wrote what they changed. Not Cool.

Greg maybe you should start offensive posts in the bird room.. Everyone on the intronet has access to The Clean Room and I dont think the owners of this board want to keep crap like that in the clean room. It reflect poorly to this BB, mods and the owner. There are many that lurk and may not wanna come back because of childish threads.

Good job Brian for doing your job....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It wasn't offensive Nero. It was tongue-n-cheek

Becker how can you compare McCain and Obama before last election you never met them, oh wait you did it based on feedback and platform. I did the same thing. I have read alot more of the advice Brian and Yoakum have given than anyone elses and I made a fair comparison. Brian wasn't listed as a moderator in this room that is why I didn't think he could REMOVE not move threads. I am not complaining either I was asking. I am constantl;y being slammed by the three stooges (becker, Robison and Yoakum) I don't care

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Nero said:
The only recent issue that was a concern is when one of the mods changed what I wrote to something different and didnt even put in there that they edited the message. They made it appear that I wrote what they changed. Not Cool.

not cool at all

please make me aware if that ever happens again
Same for anyone else

..L.T.A.

Name
I'm Rick James
meAt said:
Nero said:

not cool at all

please make me aware if that ever happens again
Same for anyone else

..L.T.A.

Thanks Meat.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greg, you jump on every thread I make and most of what the other's you mentioned make.

You bring it on yourself and you enjoy the drama.
I spend countless posts trying to explain myself to you (just like this one) until I remember you don't give a rats ass what is right...you just want to bitch and moan about anything you can get your fingers on.

You poke fun...and that's fine...but you have to follow the rules just like anyone else.

You constantly make comparisons of Fred and I....Although I do some things that Fred does, it's not the same deal at all with my Network.
You know that...you just choose to screw with it.

No problem, I've got my big boy pants on and can deal with it.

Your just another character here.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Brent, thanks for that.

I'll move the thread to the bird room.

Hang on a sec.

Oops...I accidently moved the wrong thread....who gave me these buttons anyway?? lmao

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no reason to move this thread either. It is a discussion on the clean room policy.

abuse of powers. Now I will really critique things based on peoples statements and open up the discussion

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
now its back in the clean room. This is very confusing

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It was moved by accident...I ment to move the old thread you made to the bird room.

It's the ADHD bro. lol

Now I'm not sure if I'm allowed to move the other thread to the bird room for other reasons.

Ugh....Ok, I guess I'm the dumbass now. lol

Becker

Name
Becker
Bundy said:
It wasn't offensive Nero. It was tongue-n-cheek

Becker how can you compare McCain and Obama before last election you never met them, oh wait you did it based on feedback and platform. I did the same thing. I have read alot more of the advice Brian and Yoakum have given than anyone elses and I made a fair comparison. Brian wasn't listed as a moderator in this room that is why I didn't think he could REMOVE not move threads. I am not complaining either I was asking. I am constantl;y being slammed by the three stooges (becker, Robison and Yoakum) I don't care

I find it funny how Greg knows what everyone else does.

Thats funny, I see it as you jumping Dave and Brian's shit with every chance you get, in any thread they start.

As for me.. Sorry Greg I don't roll over and let you walk over me.

Hell, how long did it take me to get you to stop calling me?
You are like an ex-girlfriend I had when I was 21. Took her a while to get the message.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What I find funny is the same crap that Bundy jumps me about is the same things that Fred told me to begin with.

Fred helped me out a lot with SEO ....he may not admit to it. I kinda thought he and I were friends...I still like the guy and appreciate all the help he gave me.

So when Greg says I'm full of crap, it's the exact same thing that Fred does for his website...Fred just does it on a much higher level than I.

At the end of the day, what's to be done isn't brain surgery.....The different ways to go about getting it done IS.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Does SEO even matter when Bundy only has a handfull of cleaners in his area?

Of that handfull some have not even verified their places listing or even have a website.

Seems like a moot discusion to me.

A preschooler could be #1 on that turf.

Becker

Name
Becker
Waffles either wants to lick your ass or ace you in the ass.

And once he has his sights set on you, there is no reasoning with him, or compromise.

He is like a caged blind ape on a rampage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom