Wherre Has Tony Wheeledwright Been?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
One post for the last month. Come on Tony. Remember when this board first started up and you would tell all of us to quit posting on ICS and eventually ICS would die. Is that what you are trying to do to this board? Where have you been posting at? Are you over hanging out at the Hottest Carpet Cleaning Board on the Planet : "Cleaners Cafe"

Golden Boy

Name
Nate W.
I know he's been traveling for the IICRC stuff... I took him around the island and fattened him up before his flight to Fiji... Cool cat and doesn't seem so uptight in person... I'm happy to call him a friend... LIKE!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I've heard from reliable sources that he's even been to Canada I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked

Hey John I went to an international last Saturday. Canada handed Georgia their ass 31 - 12. Watch the theft at 2:40 and the headbutt at 3:00 . A great game.

u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuwjBs92JF4u]

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I believe he also met up with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

But don't panic, he'll be back. LIKE!

He's also a little bit browner now as well. J/K

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Wasn't he a witness at the Jerry Sandusky trial?

I've seen Jimmy naked

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
May have been, ole Sandy had been at it a while.

I'm not sure but I think Tony would have put up a fight, he's a fighter.

Unless of course he couldn't be understood with that funny tawk of his. eat yor heart out Werner

Naaaaw it wasn't him. eat shit!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Tonykicks.jpg

Just kidding.

Actually where did you get them? I want to my ex wife a pair. I've seen Jimmy naked

eat yor heart out Werner

John Watson

Looks like my bud is jest amellowing oot his years...

You gots to member hims walking round an round the convention and trade sho flows dressed in skins an taned hides an snakes and he had that 1/2 new jacket wit da utter side ready for the dogs bed..

Hey Taco breath, youse ever see him wit his sombrerro, He was really Jaun in a Million back then..

Truth is he is just doing what he has tol me and my Helen abouts years ago. WE thank you my friend, Wish I was still able to be envolved wit your tenacidty and drive.. Guess I sucked more fumes than you did.. and you knew when to leave the table!!!!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Now I see what you mean, I found a pair of shorts after he left and thought... "nah, they're much too big to be his....................."

Sorry Tony, they went in the bin. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

The rice and fish must have been laid on well for him over there. LIKE!

Shorty.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Seems like he's getting a lot of work done on behalf of the industry... good thing someone is getting something done.

His presentation at Reno was awesome - great tips on color match!

Lisa

Dan Joner

In Battle Ground. He stopped by my place today and we went out for dinner.

He's headed back home tomorrow.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Knowing that I was going to run into to the inimitable Waldo, I put on my Higgins outfit but sad to say Waldo had never watched Magnum PI and so did not "get it".

Nate the Great is well named and was such a terrific host for my visit to his island - many thanks Nate, it was greatly appreciated.
Maybe next time John, hope the new digs work out for you.
Many thanks to Shorty who put me out into the Coral sea and then up a mountain behind his house and pet croc.

It was very rewarding to have attended the Reno event and to catch up with old friends, thanks to all those that made it possible.
Thanks for the dinner and good conversation Dan, it is always so good to get your perspective of our industry and what it needs to make it better.
I have been to quite a few places as part of my job as International VP and got quite a few things done to boot.
Now I just have a short drive home across the Rockies.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Harold tell me what time you'll be flying by so I can get on my roof and wave to you.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
Im not sure if the man chosen to overtake the iicrc should be stupid enough to think I am the great Waldo.

I demand a recount.

I think it is quite a CLEVER way to give you a shout-out on the board... :idea:

While protecting himself from ACTUALLY...having to ADMIT....he even knows you.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Could very well be the case Joe.

I too would trade in my MB membership card to live the retired life with paid for exotic holidays each month.

I love the guy but even after sitting through his "Where is the industry now" seminar at Reno I cant find one single reason to rejoin the IIwanna be RothChilds or what ever the hell they are referring to themselves this month.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Did you have to SedAtE...Davis... to sit through the classes...?

What was his HONEST opinion of the info..?

Will you be able to cOnTroL him now...By the threat of sending him to further educational classes.?

He is getting a little OLD...for the rEfOrM sChOOl...threats.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps...great idea...to take him along... hey now
"I BET YOU WON'T HEAR ANYMORE ABOUT HIS TAX ISSUES".... LIKE!
I believe in TouGh-lOvE...but...this was borderline ABUSE... eat shit!

harryhides

Name
Tony
Joe ease veri wise and I doe hope that Curtis lerns to speil a hole lot better than his pops.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Jimmy, my wife and I will be driving back and if you could remove all trace of smelly shoe odor from your abode we just might drop in or we just might go back through the clean fresh mountain air of Wyoming.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jimmy, my wife and I will be driving back and if you could remove all trace of smelly shoe odor from your abode we just might drop in or we just might go back through the clean fresh mountain air of Wyoming.
Do it! DO IT! Do it! DO IT!

It'll freak him out if you stop by again! :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
harryhides said:
Joe ease veri wise and I doe hope that Curtis lerns to speil a hole lot better than his pops.

Great to hear from you SENATOR... LIKE!

While you are here...?
Would you mind...doing SomEthInG with Brian Robison...!

He needs a SERIOUS scolding... :!:
I just don.t have the eNerGy... yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

harryhides

Name
Tony
HARPER said:
harryhides said:

While you are here...?

I just don.t have the eNerGy... yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Brian who ????????????

Wherever I traveled in Asia/NZ/Australia, folks were asking what you and Vauter and Mikey and Jimmy were REALLY like but Brian ??? not so much.
Frankly many cannot believe that most of the characters here are real people but rather some invented fiction, sprung from the mind of some sicko in Topeka.

harryhides

Name
Tony
harryhides said:
HARPER said:
harryhides said:

While you are here...?

Brian who ????????????

Wherever I traveled in Asia/NZ/Australia, folks were asking what you and Vauter and Mikey and Jimmy were REALLY like but Brian ??? not so much.
Frankly many cannot believe that most of the characters here are real people but rather some invented fiction like Waldo, sprung from the mind of some sicko in Topeka.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom