Name
Evets
This?
or this?

Mikey P

Administrator
Both blow.
edges, corners, backsplashes all are undoable with a mini spinner

you dont need spinning jets. Chems, Scrubbing and a high PSI rinse with the MBGrinder is what you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Im interested in the MB one, we use a single jet cobra.. was thinking of getting a handheld spinner for heavy soap scum showers mostly because the single jet is too narrow of a path.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Both blow.
edges, corners, backsplashes all are undoable with a mini spinner

100% correct! The turbo tool looks like it would do a great job. However, if the darn tool wont move(clamps down) it's kinda pointless.

It literally sticks to the wall and wont move without without way tooooo much effort.

You really want one, I'll sell ya mine.

FredC

Village Idiot
MB Fredinator

don't associate my name with it.....you can keep calling in the "grinder" and folks can use it with their " 10" pounder "

do you guys get together in a closet somewhere and come up with these names?

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Evets
Got my nonprofitanator hand held MB grout grinder tool yesterday. Man, all I can say is it is one bad ass, well built tool! Light weight and easy to maneuver.
Very nice. Money well-spent.
Thanks

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
forget any corner tool, crevice tool, or counter top spinner... this is what you need. Perfect for upholstery while carpets are being cleaned same time without having to dual wand, 1 guy can knock out a couple showers while other one is doing carpets etc. Small spot cleans if you get a call back, pull red stains. 318f degrees, chem injection, continuous operation, wet/dry extraction

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom