which fred is fred

brendan

Name
brendan
Hi there,use to get some advice from Fred on seo,all my private messages from Fred now read anonymous,So whos the FRED

Name
Lee Stockwell
Fred Cordell. However he's trying to get some work done and gets cranky when disturbed in the middle of it.

He will come back out....someday. I promise.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Fred Cordel, the mystery man of brilliance. A Seo guy that does what he says he will do. the guy that really is way to cheap for the results he gives you. The guy that if you are lucky enough to do business with will make you a sizeable chunk of money.

Few tips to deal with fred, He is email only so be prepared. Have all your artwork ready if you can and have the content you want up already written in rough form at least. Don't bug him or expect miracles. And finally understand one of the reasons he can keep pricing down is because he has lots of clients and he is real busy. So if you do want to work with him, treat him good, appreciate what he does and he will treat you good. Or so I have heard, wish he would work with me.......

brendan

Name
brendan
If Fredc is to busy{fair play to him if he is}to take any more new seo work on.Can anyone recommend any other seo gurus.

F

FB7777

I'd love to have FredC do SEO work for me, but in my area he belongs to Greg Crowley

Crowley swears by the guy and he's smoken busy

Mikey P

Administrator
Fred is very busy working for me at the second..

Hold your horses for a few weeks and he will be able to help all the supporting members here take over their markets....

For a song.. eat shit!

S

sam miller

Mikey P said:

Hold your horses for a few weeks and he will be able to help all the supporting members here take over their markets....

For a song.. eat shit!

I can sing "You aint nothun but a hound dog! I've seen Jimmy naked

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Mike,

In theory this board could be a huge springboard for ranking. It is a very busy site related to carpet cleaning. Google would see links coming from this site very reveleant towards carpet cleaning related seo. I might see where your going with this.

Big question... What do you consider a song? I can download one for about a buck??????

Mikey P

Administrator
hold your horses.

Supportive membership is going to include many perks.

-won't have to look at google adwords/in thread ads

-able to post links in their signatures

-use of custom blog feature here

-able to join topic specific user groups

-free use of the classified section/other wise $5.00 per listing

-free use of auction system here

-use of MB photo albums to store photos for easy upload and hosting

-larger PM box

-automatically given credits each month and use of the raffle system, extra credits given posting, starting threads, "likes" given, reviews left for product, ata' boys etc

-free premium listing of their website in an actively optimized MB carpet cleaners directory ala' Corky's Service One deal/Ethical services.

-able to spend their Mikey Point's/bucks in the MB store where coupons from vendors, promotional items and other cool stuff will be for sale

all that and more for just $5.00 a month

Non supportive members will have full access to the site and even gain points to take part in the raffles, but that's it.

Mikey P

Administrator
btw, we currently have only 40 members subscribed through Pay Pal at the $5 a month membership.

On opening day only those 40 members will have privileges. The other 750 or so designated SM's will have to sign up through Pay Pal.

If you don't have a Pay Pal account you may want to get the ball rolling NOW.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:

For a song.. eat shit!

I already own my market. What else can Fred do for me?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom