Which large water claw?

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I need to get some large water claws as I've been using the spotter size up till now. What one would you suggest and can you get them for a reasonable cost? Some of them seem really pricey for what they are.

Thanks for the helps guys

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The medium is the most effective call me Monday and I'll give you the mikeysboard members I like discount :)

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, I would also say the medium is the best.. I still use the small one on small water extraction jobs say a 4X4 area cause you get more SUCK! LIKE!

S

sam miller

Take John up on that I got the Jondon Knock off a few months ago cracking along the edges,

The Flash extractor by waterclaw I had tp glue that all back together also. and the flash extractor does seem to \

have more pull then the Jondon knock off.

Get the Waterclaw I'm sure it will last longer and it will more then pay for it self.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Thanks guys. Nice to have everybody who has used the other stuff tell you what is really the best. So sounds like medium water claw. No knock offs. I am not really a knock off guy anyway.
Thanks again.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
When you flash extractor falls apart take it back to where you bought it and get a new one. I have 1 guy on his 4th one the last about a year for him and he gets a new one. Pain in the butt but if you bought one and it breaks hydroforce will replace it. It has to be getting really expensive for them. I have never had to warranty a water claw

S

sam miller

B598285E.jpg

Got it from steambrite I think figured I wouldnt buy another even though it has a 3 year warranty!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
sam miller said:
B598285E.jpg

Got it from steambrite I think figured I wouldnt buy another even though it has a 3 year warranty!
If you had bought it from me you would have a new one before the end of the week. Call steambrite and ask them when you can expect the replacement.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Vivers said:
Thanks guys. Nice to have everybody who has used the other stuff tell you what is really the best. So sounds like medium water claw. No knock offs. I am not really a knock off guy anyway.
Thanks again.

I use the medium on most of the smaller jobs just because of space restrictions......and there's usually lot's of furniture in the way. The large is a great tool IF you have the vacuum to pull it, and a wide open area to extract.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom