Chess?
Gym?
Nature walks?
Canadian History study?
Trout fishing?
Ohio Jr online Police?
Chess - Never
Gym - not any more

I live 3 blocks from the wilderness. We have anything from bears, cougars, deer, to skunks, racoons, coyotes and lots of other critters. Big trail network for bike and hike. # salmon bearing streams. That takes care of the nature walk.

I have maple syrup in my veins, nuff said.🇨🇦

Trout, salmon , steelhead, halibut, cod. I really prefer fly fishing for trout but I'll throw some jewellery around or a slab of bait.

I am a special consultant to the Ohio Jr Online Police in the in car recliner installation department. Stressful job, if those boys want to kick it down for a nap they deserve comfort. We developed vans that sleep 6 meter maids comfortably.
1614834330582.png

Willy P

Name
Willy P
My mind doesn't work that fast anymore. When people start shooting at me I turn into a monkey F****** a football and panic. I start hitting buttons that aren't even there.
There's an offspring of the monkey and that football that posts here as a result of that tawdry affair.Guess who

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Chess - Never
Gym - not any more

I live 3 blocks from the wilderness. We have anything from bears, cougars, deer, to skunks, racoons, coyotes and lots of other critters. Big trail network for bike and hike. # salmon bearing streams. That takes care of the nature walk.

I have maple syrup in my veins, nuff said.🇨🇦

Trout, salmon , steelhead, halibut, cod. I really prefer fly fishing for trout but I'll throw some jewellery around or a slab of bait.

I am a special consultant to the Ohio Jr Online Police in the in car recliner installation department. Stressful job, if those boys want to kick it down for a nap they deserve comfort. We developed vans that sleep 6 meter maids comfortably.View attachment 106513
MF’ers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom