Whip hoses...

Matt B

Name
Matt Briseno
I used both sapphire wands yesterday with and without a 8' whip.

I've come to the mature veteran cleaner conclusion that only idiots asking for joint issues, wouldn't.

If you know how to wand, 2"straight might cut off 5 minutes of dry time on a humid day with the windows closed and a plugged up filter.

View attachment 106317
So on your 2” straight u ran a 8’ whip with a 2” cuff ?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I've been using the 1.5 ss12 for about a week now and my biceps are throbbing.

I realized when I used the 2' -14 Dev wand I would use my legs more and my biceps less.
With the smaller the wand I let my guard down and changed my technique, using my biceps more;
I'll be more aware and correct that.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I've been using the 1.5 ss12 for about a week now and my biceps are throbbing.

I realized when I used the 2' -14 Dev wand I would use my legs more and my biceps less.
With the smaller the wand I let my guard down and changed my technique, using my biceps more;
I'll be more aware and correct that.
1614784153773.png

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Did I say five? I meant two...
I find it all depends on the carpet. I always have 2 inch and 1.5 inch on the truck. When I get into heavier carpets, I go two inch. Average carpets, 1.5. if I put my 2 inch pmf/cleanco wand on my 47 blower, it's really hard to move it. Tears my shoulder up. Works good on my 45 blower. My westpak 2 inch with the green glide works great with the 47. Glide is more rounded and easier to push. My pmf mach 12 works great with both machines. I'm sure the Sapphire is almost as good.

Mikey P

Administrator
I find it all depends on the carpet. I always have 2 inch and 1.5 inch on the truck. When I get into heavier carpets, I go two inch. Average carpets, 1.5. if I put my 2 inch pmf/cleanco wand on my 47 blower, it's really hard to move it. Tears my shoulder up. Works good on my 45 blower. My westpak 2 inch with the green glide works great with the 47. Glide is more rounded and easier to push. My pmf mach 12 works great with both machines. I'm sure the Sapphire is almost as good.

You really need another hobby..

Chess?
Gym?
Nature walks?
Canadian History study?
Trout fishing?
Ohio Jr online Police?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom