Whip hoses...

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Being a Rug fag I learned:

2 inch all the way to the wand head removes more water-- and

It's amazing how much trigger time (water) it takes from a wand to get the back of the rug wet from the top.- it takes more than you think.

But- I'm getting older and my body feels it!-- today I used the 1.5 wand.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I thought you said it was over priced?
The Cimex or his sale? The Cimex is a money making machine it's a steal at retail.

The one Mike is selling? Yea if it were me, I'd just buy a new one.

Used I bought them for as little as $800.00 from a pawn shop. Most were $1200.00 to $1500.00 more than that I'd buy new. We used to sell older models for $1 000.00 and just paid the rest to upgrade to new and big wheels.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Give us the inside skinny. What's it like being a business partner with Mikey. Is he busy at the milling machine designing glides all night?

Mikey P

Administrator
The Cimex or his sale? The Cimex is a money making machine it's a steal at retail.

The one Mike is selling? Yea if it were me, I'd just buy a new one.

Used I bought them for as little as $800.00 from a pawn shop. Most were $1200.00 to $1500.00 more than that I'd buy new. We used to sell older models for $1 000.00 and just paid the rest to upgrade to new and big wheels.
this one is Vawter new

Mikey P

Administrator
2 inch all the way to the wand head removes more water
356by1.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I usually have both 1.5 and 2 inch wands in the truck. My hose reel starts with a short whip of 1.5 connected with a flash cuff. Easy to disconnect and drop on the ground and pull in the 2 inch. Have a 20 foot whip of slightly more flexible 2 inch hose, also connected with a flash cuff to my first 50 foot length. Sometimes it all depends on how much crap is in the home to knock over as to which I use.

Mikey P

Administrator
Want faster dry times?

1. Move to Nevada
2. Don't pre-spray so far ahead of yourself.
3. Don't trigger the wand on the forward strokes.
4. Clean your filters more often.
5. Do more dry strokes and be deliberate about them being sure to overlap especially on the ends of the stroke.
6. Use good chemicals that rinse freely.
7.Move to Nevada

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Want faster dry times?

1. Move to Nevada
2. Don't pre-spray so far ahead of yourself.
3. Don't trigger the wand on the forward strokes.
4. Clean your filters more often.
5. Do more dry strokes and be deliberate about them being sure to overlap especially on the ends of the stroke.
6. Use good chemicals that rinse freely.
7.Move to Nevada
I don’t have a problem with dry times, long as I use 2 inch hose like any American man should.

• Dislike
Reactions: hogjowl

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
in which I mention that the tune or tone probably means nada
Using the same exact wand and the same exact vacuum source, I bet sound does indicate a difference in result. If the only difference is whether or not a whip is used.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Give us the inside skinny. What's it like being a business partner with Mikey. Is he busy at the milling machine designing glides all night?
Me and Mikey have been friends a very very very long time. We did this FOR Lisa. Mikey has some great ideas that will be coming soon!! But taking over for Lisa was never about money, as we have yet to take a penny in fact we are in "debt" as a company building inventory back up. I hate being back ordered hate it and then we found out as shit ton of inventory is ALL WRONG. yeah that is a very very expensive WTF. but back to Mikey he works on design and the facebook page I stock and ship and pay everyone. It works for all of us. Now I haven't been on here in a long time so not sure what all everyone knows about the Drama we went through but I had to stay away from here for my own health. I will still stomp a new mud hole in the POS for what he put us through for trying to take care of our friend. Unforgivable PERIOD.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom