Whips & chains may excite you but LEATHER will make you $$$$

Bob Foster

Join Scott Warrington tomorrow night Wednesday in the Cleaners Classroom where he will introduce you to how to clean leather.

ScottW.jpg

This class is aimed at those that have never done it before and would like to know how to proceed. Scott will be doing a show and tell with the Bridgepoint Leather Care products that I can personally attest to as being easy to work with and produce professional results.

Wednesday Night 9PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific

http://carpet.cleanerschat.com
BP.jpg

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Re: Whips & chains may excite you but LEATHER will make you

Looks like I will have to change my schedule around. Don't want to miss this one.

Bob Foster

There is a lot of leather upholstery in need of cleaning and reconditioning. Are you prepared to fill this need or are you leaving money on the table?
Scott Warrington, the Director of Technical Support for Interlink Supply, will be helping cleaners to learn about the different types of leather, how to identify each type, how each is cleaned and protected and what products you will need.

You also learn how leather can be maintained by replenishing the liquors, fats and oils that keep leather supple.

The cost of a well stocked leather kit has been about $400. This initial investment has kept some away from leather cleaning. But, Hydro-Force has formulated 3 new products that allow you to care for 80% of leather maintenance needs.

Everyone who attends the program will get a bottle of Hydro-Force Leather Cleaner free!

Bob Foster

"You also learn how leather can be maintained by replenishing the liquors, fats and oils that keep leather supple."

Sounds like one of Harper's Casual Encounter Craigslist ads...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey

x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnSWmY6aztox]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom