White Lighting Bridgepoint

A buddy mine gave me 2 -5 gal buckets of white lighting...he has gone to clear water rinse.. anyway is this stuff any good or is it dumpster material?

Greenie

decent high pH emulsifier.
do him a favor and give him back a few gal of Judson rinse.

Rex Tyus

C Pennington said:
A buddy mine gave me 2 -5 gal buckets of white lighting...he has gone to clear water rinse.. anyway is this stuff any good or is it dumpster material?

I will possibly be in PC on Sat with my wife. I would be HAPPY to stop by, pick that stuff up, and dispose of it for you. :mrgreen:

On a serious note, it works great on greasy rest. and those rat nasty places you don't want to spend all day scrubbin.

In a non greasy environment it is possible(not probable but possible) to have some browning issues.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I found it left a white residue on my fittings and determined that it will also leave it on the inside of my machine also.

But this was years ago.

BRSUMMERVILLE

I use two ounces of VS White Lighting with four ounces of VS products. It's a great booster. Ever since I added it as a booster, it cuts down the use of my spot removal kit.

Bob Rock

TimP

It's good for restaurants. I've used it on residential and haven't had resoil problems that I'm aware of. It's a good emulsifier where you don't have concerns for stain resistance. Also for rat nasty rentals etc. It seems to mix very well too. I've had 1 small bucket of it since I bought my TM and maybe have used half of it so I don't have much need or use for it.

aly007

Hi
I am aslo agree decent high pH emulsifier. because its best in bridgepoint with white lighting.

John Watson

Talk about waking up the Dead,,,, I thought WTF!!!! about time,
Jeffs coming back TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Then I saw the orriginal post date.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
so what is the deal with these people that come on here and dig up old posts and comment on them with some backwoods English? Is this a new way of spamming? Are they trying to increase traffic to their websites? I've seen it a couple of times now.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
LOL I thoght Jeff was back to.

It another SEO Post
This guy has a website selling Lighting and area rugs. He probably found the tread at the bottom of a relevant search for his key words. The guy then decides to register here and create some back links to his site.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom