who does NOT do this..?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
This is a great service for any home. The question is.....how about after you leave the home? Unless you have speed dried the area, that carpet is still going to be damp.

Even a slight dampness in a hall leading to that tile floor can make the soles of your shoes damp.

I can dig it, ArDub, and Mrs Phiff can do anything "she" wants, after I give her post-care 'n caution instructions
The drops help ME from making more of mess in her home .

Maybe I'm just messier than most (Joni would agree) It not about the dog 'n pony show, it's a matter of consideration for the homeowner .
It also covers our azz
and I don't want to clean her foyer unless she's paying me

Naw'mean?

BTW, I have room for you and a couple more in this weekend's CCW class
9AM sharp Saturday ..class is out at 4:30.
All about the fundamentals of handgun operation, ammunition, storage, safety, how to shoot, how to choose the right handgun for you, etc, etc
All student materials provided.. food and drink too.

Sunday 10AM
Coupe hours to finish up class time required
It's a quick review of safety and operation, then cover Ohio laws and gun owner responsibilities .

Then the BEST part of the whole gig .....head out back to the range for a couple hours of live fire practical application skills
I also have easy shooting pistols too, anyone can pass the qualification test (and everyone has) cause I'm right there to help with the fundamentals of shooting....EVERYONE passes

bring a friend or family , I have room for 3 more .

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom