Who else (besides Mike)

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
is using the 12" Devestator wand? I need some real world feedback before I make my empty nest celebration purchase. TIA

Name
Scott Turknett
I have 2 of each size now. One of each size is on each van. My tech is young, with fresh wrists. He still reaches for the 2” wand. I have been at it for enough years now that I reach for the 1-1/2” wand. It’s a bit easier on the wrists, elbows, and shoulders.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Charlie, get one. The way it is bent lets you drive the swivel head around corners, all the way under beds, into places a straight wand cannot go. It also allows you to hold the wand at a comfortable height, changing as often as you need. This is accomplished by slightly tilting the head from side to side, holding the optimum angle for suction.

Much more could be said, but it boils down to “Charlie, get one.”

Name
jack zerkie
I have one the 12 and its GREAT so much vacuum that sometime I have go back to my old wand to finish. But that's due to my old age you young guys no problem for you. So buy one and enjoy it. jz

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Charlie, get one. The way it is bent lets you drive the swivel head around corners, all the way under beds, into places a straight wand cannot go. It also allows you to hold the wand at a comfortable height, changing as often as you need. This is accomplished by slightly tilting the head from side to side, holding the optimum angle for suction.

Much more could be said, but it boils down to “Charlie, get one.”

My swivel is stiff there’s a reason you didn’t want Demo version hahahahah.

It’s like a toy but easier in some places.

Also it’s more maneuverable.

I go back and forth 2 in dev, 1 1/2 inch 15 inch mach15, Prochem 6 jet ti

I also have holed glide for my 14 inch dev and a slot glide too.

I think the 14 inch with both glides is the best of all worlds.

But no matter what I use I’am always tired!

I need more sardines!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom