who else got the *** private message about the Kool Glide/B

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Am I the only one who got the *** PM about the free bear claw and kool glide? I figured I'd check here before I try to log onto the site. Couldn't get on last time I tried anyway...

Name
I'm Rick James
I got one too. They put the crawl program on so I can log on. But Tre did a nice job access my account and invade my privacy there.

G

I got the crawl done on me too. I'm trying to get them to delete my account, and they seem to want to keep everyone who doesn't want to be there.

Name
Lee Stockwell
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear Lee Stockwell,

You have received a new private message at Carpet Cleaning Equipment, Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning Business from admin, entitled "Giving away a FREE Kool Glide OR Behr Claw Carpet Restretcher".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.***************s.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Interlink Supply, Steve Andrews & *** is GIVING AWAY your choice of the following:

Behr Claw Carpet Restretcher with Jr. Power Stretcher Head a $536 Value!

OR

Kool Glide Pro Carpet Seaming Tool with 60 foot roll of Kool Glide tape a $417 Value!

In order to be eligible for the giveaway, you have to do is register for Steve Andrews Webinar that is being held on April 14th at 9PM EST - 8PM CST - 7PM MST - 6PM PST. You can register here:
http://www.***************s.com/page-8.html

Or read more about it on this thread here:
http://www.***************s.com/general ... upply.html

After attending the session, we will announce the person who one the prize!

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://www.***************s.com/private.php

All the best,
Carpet Cleaning Equipment, Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning Business

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
ErictheRed said:
I got the crawl done on me too. I'm trying to get them to delete my account, and they seem to want to keep everyone who doesn't want to be there.

I had them delete my account a while ago but it took me 4 times contacting the twit to get him to close it. He asked me why and I said I chose not to associate myself with anything that has to do with your father as I find him to be a liar and a crook. The next day my account was closed.

A

amazingcleansc

F*ck it, I registered. I'll let you dorks know how that seam iron works out. free stuff, im in.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I had them delete my account a while ago but it took me 4 times contacting the twit to get him to close it. He asked me why and I said I chose not to associate myself with anything that has to do with your father as I find him to be a liar and a crook. The next day my account was closed.
By phone or email?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Knowing Steve Andrews, I expect the carpet repair class to be excellent. Plus a chance at free goodies like a Behr Claw with Power stretcher head, Kool Glide seaming iron plus tape.

Sounds like a good deal no matter whre it comes from.

G

scottw said:
Knowing Steve Andrews, I expect the carpet repair class to be excellent. Plus a chance at free goodies like a Behr Claw with Power stretcher head, Kool Glide seaming iron plus tape.

Sounds like a good deal no matter whre it comes from.

From the message above, there is no mention of CHANCE, it sounds like you will be getting the stuff. That's how amazingcleansc got suckered and fell for it. :lol:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
ErictheRed said:
scottw said:

Sounds like a good deal no matter where it comes from.

From the message above, there is no mention of CHANCE, it sounds like you will be getting the stuff. That's how amazingcleansc got suckered and fell for it. :lol:

From the email we will announce the person who one the prize!

Seems clear that not everyone is going to get $500 plus in product for registering for a free class.

timnelson

After attending the session, we will announce the person who one the prize!

I admit, it is tricky to figure out. But I read it to say they will announce only one person one.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sorry Scott it was unfair to call you out like that. I am happy your back posting here and hope you will be able to continue to share your knowledge here.

Now if you talk to Rob you can tell him i'm disappointed Interlink continues to conduct buisness with proven Liars. :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Oh and i'm on the banned list have been since week one I think. I have also demanded to be removed from the list but continue to get the sapm. I need to go report to their ISP AGAIN.

randy

Name
Randy
Just another reason to avoid Interlink & Bridgepoint, in addition to their overpriced products.

Birds of a feather flock together when looking to ________ over other birds.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Very appropriate wording, even if incorrect........

"From the email we will announce the person who one the prize!"

Maybe it should read something like.................

"From the email, we will announce the one person who won the prize."

Shortwunout. :wink:

Mikey P

Administrator
Steve Andrews really fell for Rob's line of bull.

I'll bet you a stack of Awakes that he was brainwashed into thinking that we're the debils over here.

At least Scott knows the truth.

maybe Amazingclean can start wasting hours of Tre's time for free help instead of the Mods here.

R

Rafa L

Guys take your complaints to the next level, use this.......

report.jpg

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I am going to print off those report forms and have them in the car for the kids. I am suprised that Steve is getting involved over there. He is a great asset to this industry and I hope he doesn't have a problem with this board.

Mikey P

Administrator
nope, he was set to present @ MF for a long time and then mysteriously had a conflict in his schedule right about the time Rob and his Cooper puppet show went ballistic on ICS about the event catering to drunks, racists, gay bashers and flag burners..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom