who else got the *** private message about the Kool Glide/B

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
nope, he was set to present @ MF for a long time and then mysteriously had a conflict in his schedule right about the time Rob and his Cooper puppet show went ballistic on ICS about the event catering to drunks, racists, gay bashers and flag burners..

I'd be testy if I saw a quote like this. I don't think anyone gets to say that MF caters to flag burners.

Right click, select junk mail on the dropdown, click add sender to blocked senders list. Unless you need to read messages about a great deal on 9,000 Hello Kitty electric toothbrushes... (< real spam from Haden Exports)

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
nope, he was set to present @ MF for a long time and then mysteriously had a conflict in his schedule right about the time Rob and his Cooper puppet show went ballistic on ICS about the event catering to drunks, racists, gay bashers and flag burners..

You weren't the only one tarred with that brush Mike. :evil:

But, the bottom line is that Mikeyfest6/Winterfest went off flawlessly, and doing well is the best revenge.

Doyle Bloss

I did not know giving away a free prize to help attract participants to an educational event could be turned into such an area of concern, but as they say, I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

As Scott Warrington has already posted on another thread, Steve Andrews is one of our instructors for Bridgepoint Systems schools. We happen to believe he is an excellent carpet repair instructor (there are many others - Jim Carfleld, Barry Costa, Ron Toney, just to name a few). We simply wanted to help promote the webinar/educational event that he was participating in, so we chose prizes that corresponded to what he was teaching about.

As far as the wording and format of the email that the folks at the other board used, we did not stipulate how they would communicate the fact there would be a prize drawing for participants. I apologize if there was some misunderstanding. Our intention was to have a drawing amongst all registered participants for one winner.

We find that all of the industry bulletin boards have a unique position in our industry, and sometimes cater to a different group of posters and lurkers.

If Mikey's Board (or any other board we participate in and advertise on) wants to have an educational webinar, hot seat, or other event and one of our instructors, distributors, or corporate types is asked to be a major participant, we would be more than happy to work with Mike or any of the moderators in helping promote that event through a prize drawing. Heck, we might even give away something if Yeadon or Toburen were featured. Well probably not, but you never know.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Very classy responses by both Doyle and Scott~ while I earlier said I just deleted the email, it by no way offended or misled me.

Ken

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I just want them to delete all of my details from their system.

If I get no more messages from them, I'll be more than happy.

Ooroo,

Shortestwun. shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom