Who here from So Cal can give Forsythe a ride to M9F?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
His car is down and he is afraid to hitch hike

Please step forward if you can help him out.

Thanks!

i would almost give half a years social security to have Shawn locked in a car wit me for a few hours.......:icon_twisted:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
if he can get to LA on thur around noon, i can grab him...

cant take him back though...as i will be going north

Reactions: Shawn Forsythe

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I hope Shawn can make it. If not, I have a presentation on Oxidizers and Reducers I did for another group two years ago. Some of the info came from Shawn.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Thanks Doug.

I think I am covered though. My wife is loaning me her car (which means she's a pedestrian for 3 days).
I plan on getting a new car, but can't do it until next week.

My current car drives, but the front window defroster is blowing only cold air. The dealer says it's a control cable issue under the dash, which they estimate a minimum of $1500 in labor alone to dismantle the dash and reassemble. That's if, it is a simple job. Any bad parts are additional. I am more than apprehensive to sink that kind of money into a car with 190,000 miles that I am weary of.

So, I am back on!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Thanks Doug.

I think I am covered though. My wife is loaning me her car (which means she's a pedestrian for 3 days).
I plan on getting a new car, but can't do it until next week.

My current car drives, but the front window defroster is blowing only cold air. The dealer says it's a control cable issue under the dash, which they estimate a minimum of $1500 in labor alone to dismantle the dash and reassemble. That's if, it is a simple job. Any bad parts are additional. I am more than apprehensive to sink that kind of money into a car with 190,000 miles that I am weary of.

So, I am back on!
what the hell kinna car you got there Shawn?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Control cable? WTF is it a Yugo? Shawn Ill pick ya up I need a designated driver for the weekend. Dont pull a Harry Hides and bring one pair of underwear for the whole week. Take a fooken shower and I'll be at your house Wed morning at 9 AM. Good times.

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom