Who here has done yahoo local baner ads?

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
You know the banner ads like mikey sells to annoy us? Yahoo sells for its own network but also for most the top 50 sites on the net. You also have a feature that will limit them to your geographic area or even specific zip codes. So who here has done it? Did it work? WHy not? I just canceled my yp advertising and have an extra 10 grand to spend somehow.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Richard,

I've never done a banners, just pay per click. Yahoo doesn't seem to get much traffic for us. Traffic is maybe 1/15th of google. I wouldn't pay much for it.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Richard,

I've never done a banners, just pay per click. Yahoo doesn't seem to get much traffic for us. Traffic is maybe 1/15th of google. I wouldn't pay much for it.

I completely agree with search engine marketing. Pay per click with google is better. I am talking the banner ads that go on nearly every website that is visited. Including Foxnews, cnn, weather channel.com, local newspaper online versions ect. Yahoo along with other companies have ad networks that include nearly every major website destination. Look above right now, there is a banner that mikey sold to advertise. Yahoo along with others have he ability to geo-target the location that you service and place these banners on the sites that your customers visit. The one major one that yahoo doesn't service is facebook. That one would have to be purchased seperatly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom