Who here HWE's a LOT of Commercial carpet?

Mikey P

Administrator
and I mean a LOT!

as in almost weekly you clean a few thousand feet of open spaces..

Are you totally against VLM?

Are you a Rotary Extractor user?

Would you like to test and evaluate a Rotovac Wide Track? They would count on you to provide (valuable) feed back on it's pluses and minuses after you've used it in as many cleaning scenarios as possible. One time at you own home isn't going to do any body any good, you need to be serious about this testing. Take it out and clean as much as possible with it, worn to hell olefins, carpet tiles, grease pits, velvet's, plushes if you can find enough of it and so on and so forth.

They will pay for shipping to and from your place of business. If you fall in love a big discount will be offered.

PM me if you are interested and feel you are qualified.

widetrack-logo.jpg

Widetrack1.jpg

Dual Wand Cleaning Speed with One Man Operation.
The new Rotovac Wide Track is a 24 inch wide Rotary Extraction tool for high speed cleaning of large areas. Dual rotary jet extraction cleaning heads utilize six vacuum slots and six spray jets to produce thorough, restorative cleaning. The cleaning heads spin at an adjustable 0 to over 200 r.p.m. The Wide Track operates like a lawn mower and cleans equally in both directions up and back. Designed for use with any truck mount or dual 3 stage portable, the Wide Track delivers all the power of your extractor while requiring only one man to operate.​

<center style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: medium;"><object width="530" height="315"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5i9UcpjIDGA?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="530" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></object></center>
The ergonomic dual handle design in combination with the high torque drive motors makes the WideTrack extremely easy to push as it power cleans through heavily soiled areas with ease. The high speed cleaning power of the WideTrack can cut labor costs by up to 50%.​
Power Extraction Cleaning with Ease
The Rotovac WideTrack takes the backbreaking "wand fatigue" labor out of carpet cleaning. Dual high torque motors along with a comfortable ergonomically designed dual grip handle team up to make the WideTrack extremely easy to operate and maneuver.
wt.jpg

Variable Head Speed Control
360-dial.jpg
The WideTrack is equipped with a variable head speed control dial which allows the operator to customize the head speed from 0 to over 200 RPM. This feature allows the WideTrack to adapt to a wide variety of carpet from commercial glue downs to plush installed over pad residential carpeting. Glue down carpet may require a slower head speed for smooth operation and maximum recovery while installed over pad plush carpeting may need a faster head speed for best results.
Works with any truck mount
The WideTrack is airflow calibrated and high pressure plumbed to operate with everything from small 3 stage carpet cleaning extractors to the largest, most powerful truck mount systems.
Here's how it works:
The Rotovac employs a process of Rotary Jet Extraction cleaning (patent pending). Each cleaning head has three spray jets with three 2" vacuum slots. Dual high torque gear motors power the heads in a counter-rotating motion to produce up to 1500 rotary cleaning passes per minute.​

<center style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: medium;">
wt-bottom.jpg
wt-cliff.jpg

</center>Features:

• 24 inch cleaning swath
  • One machine does the job of two operators - cut your labor in half!
  • Ergonomically Designed Dual Grip Handle
  • Adjustable Speed Control Dial 0 to over 200 RPM
  • Stainless Steel Telescoping Handle
  • Dual High Torque Gear Motors
  • Carpet Pile Height Adjustment Wheel
  • Guaranteed to improve your cleaning

http://youtu.be/5i9UcpjIDGA

Mikey P

Administrator
Lockhart comes to mind..

I'm gonna assume RV is looking to update/improve this tool as it's been available since 2007 or so. They asked me to review it but I just don't do much commercial and they few I do I need a wand to get around the cubicles and dentist chairs or I use my Cimex.

Mikey P

Administrator
What sort of facilities are you cleaning Ken?

Do you currently use any sort of low moisture methods?

When you use HWE are you pre vacuuming or mechanically scrubbing?

Two man crews or larger?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
How about airports?

They better be up to the challenge, wide open and its only 1 year old but tough as nails to clean.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
We always pre-scub with cimex then extract with rx20 or 18in wand depending on job. Always pre-scrub with cimex

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Drew cleans a school district but with moving desk and chairs, a wand is much easier to use in the classrooms

would be a good tool for the hallways that have a lot of impacted soil where he sometimes has to scrub pull and bonnet

at times he is using a cimex in areas

Able 1

Name
Keith
It looks like if you use it like a "lawnmower" it would leave 1" dirty strip down that middle of your pass.. It would be cool if they figured out a way to overlap in the center. Maybe shape the heads like a gear or something.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It looks like if you use it like a "lawnmower" it would leave 1" dirty strip down that middle of your pass.. It would be cool if they figured out a way to overlap in the center. Maybe shape the heads like a gear or something.

x2

PCCN

Occasional commercial during the day; mostly residential. At nights it's a different ballgame. 100% commercial. Seven nights a week we do restaurants and assorted offices. The majority however is wonderful, old, beaten down greasy carpeting. 60% of our total work is commercial.

Use prespray, dwell, then wand rinse. Occasionally use RX20 to scrub if it is a new customer, but moving tables and chairs, or working around cubicals it is not really practical to use an electric scrubber. Additionally, you have to pull out your wand anyway in order to get that 1" or so that it leaves next to walls.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Give it to .....Brad Fenstermaker...every time I talk to him he is out at night knocking out 3 or 4 restaurants.....it would be a perfect setting for this machine...greasy dirty carpet...power it by his 777..see what it can do............

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I would like to give it a try. We clean theatres 5 nights a week. Would like to see how it works around popcorn and butter areas.
Also some of them are dine in theatres.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
We clean 15-20k sf each week. We run a two man crew and do a variety of resturants, offices, health care facilities and day cares.
We use HWE and Cimex to clean
We would be happy to demo a unit.
Document with photos our results and track the type of carpet, condition and location.
Let us at it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom