Who here is a customer of Bonnet Pro???

The Preacher

i've been sent samples, but didn't see enough to get me to change from my current choices of Encapsulation products.

i did listen to John on the phone one day for about 30 mins and haven't spoke with him since!

give us the good and bad if you so choose!

Mikey P

Administrator
later

James Cooper wrote
1 hr, 3 min. ago:
back to tetris

James Cooper wrote
1 hr, 3 min. ago:
yep - they sure are passionate about the guy " just leaving it alone "

link (Scott Rogers) wrote
1 hr, 4 min. ago:
Those guys are really becoming a bunch of 2 faced sheep

link wrote
1 hr, 4 min. ago:
I love it. Its ok to bitch about a supplier, but if a supplier want to point out a dead beat everybody jumps on him

James Cooper wrote
1 hr, 5 min. ago:
yea , stupid crappola as usual

link wrote
1 hr, 5 min. ago:
You been to the Mikey board today?

The Preacher

Dirk, are you drunk, or did you not see where i said i LISTENED to him TALK, it was hard to get a few words in!!!

Scott, call Jimmy or Mardy and ask about their sample. my sample dried hard enough for BAwb to use when he runs outta the little blue pill!!!

Scott Rogers

Whats the matter Mikey the truth hurt??

If someone tried to skip out on Jeff without paying you would hunt the guy down yourself, and you know it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
for debt collection I think Mikey would probably be neutral but for public displays of dumb business I think he was trying to help. I am sure people owe Greenie money but it isn't on the BB.

I just had an episode with bridgepoints ad group and Mikey never said a thing either way. If the guy wants his money go get it

breathe72

I called John K. when he put his number up during the 'Encapuclean vs. Release-it' thread last week.

I ordered a case of his Surround DS. He said I'd get the 15% 'Mikey's board discount, plus a bottle of spotter to try out. (which I did)

Meanwhile, as I'm sitting in Omaha, I have a crew out of town all week on our big commercial account, running 2 Cimex machines; beginning in Minneapolis, then down thru the Quad Cities, & into Des Moines.

About 2/3 thru the run, my lead guy calls my cell to tell me they are running out of chemical; somehow I sent them off with not near enough juice.

After having the smarts to have Rick Galina's people send a case to each property in different cities (thanks Rick) my guys were STILL burning thru the chem and called the next day to tell me they were going to need yet another case.

I remembered that John's 'Surround' was to hit my doorstep soon.

If it came soon enough, I could drive it to Des Moines in time for my guys to do the remaining 3 proprerties, i thought.

So I Called John K. at 11pm that night, left a message about how I really needed to know if my little ol case of chem was gonna be here and could he please call me ASAP with a tracking# etc...

6:15 THE NEXT MORNING, my phone rings. Its John K. calling and he gave me the tracking# and the whole shebang about what time the stuff will arrive, etc & to call him if there's any issues.

Now I will say that this was a long-winded story about John's good customer service, but my order was a very small one and I was kind of sweating him over it, and I know the moral of the story is that I should've stocked up on product, etc..

But the GOOD part of the story is short but sweet as pie and here it is in a nutshell:

The SURROUND kicks ass and takes no names.

This stuff is DA BOMB and I stayed in Des Moines all day to clean with it and we somehow came home with 2 gallons that we were sure we'd use.

Still trying to figure that one out but hey, who's complaining about having extra.

Dirk, it foams up but not like you would think. Its a very slight haze as you run it, as opposed to a foam, which is perfectly fine.

This stuff sawed thru some soil today, all day.

The odor is pleasant, but not overpowering.

I like the Release-it DS smell better personally, but my lead tech Kevin says its too much for him. Personal preference.

So, yeah I'm a bonnet-pro customer & I like it when someone I'm spending money with returns my late-nigh phone call at 6:15 the next morning.

2 thumbs up for bonnet-pro.

Oh and the Encapuclean product was a 500 dollar lesson.

breathe72

Sure, Crowley,

Stop dropping thousands of dollars on postcards & start going after commercial, with a Cimex, and carry a wheelbarrow arround to collect your $$$$$$$.

add air Duct cleaning if you havent already. (no chemical or costly truckmount payments/repairs)

Join mikeysboard & for just 5 bucks a month and glean all the best residential tips ever to make yourself THE WORLDS GREATEST CARPET CLEANER, which you already are:)

Worry about how to invest all the money.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have personal knowledge of quite a few BBers that owe or have owed GG long over due money and I've never said a word online.

Why don't you ask your asshole buddy Bristor how much money he owes Caesar there Scott.

For a guy who supports and protects a thief you have some nerve pointing your stinky finger at me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I finally found someone smarter than me on a BB

so Mikey I am right again. and you keep trying to ban me

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
breathe72 said:
The SURROUND kicks ass and takes no names.

This stuff is DA BOMB and I stayed in Des Moines all day to clean with it and we somehow came home with 2 gallons that we were sure we'd use.

Chris, how well it cleans is only part of the equation with encRap sCampoo.
(or any chem/method for that matter)

the other part that's important are re-soil issues

it will be interesting to hear how the areas done with John's juice compare to Ricky's juice

..L.T.A.

..L.T.A.

breathe72

I'll let you know in 30 days when we are back doing it again and the check clears. (and it always does)

steve g

Name
steve garrett
in another thread mikey made the comment about not being able to trust bonnet guys completely, I got to thinking about that, and would have to say I totally agree, they generally are a strange group of people

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Scrub N' Run is not about cleaning its all about the money!

That is until you can't explain the dirty socks those people get.

Greenie

Don't be so hard on Link, I think he just doesn't have enough info, he's only been on Nicks board for about 4 weeks...he's just seen the tame side since Cooper has been policing things up.

I will say anyone who intentionally post on a forum that host Ken Harris and defends him reflects a little about themselves.

Oh....and owing money and stiffing are two different animals, we extend terms to most who request them, and some have really lean winters, we understand, they always pay up in the spring, overall I'm very happy with our receivables and we are very busy this month.

Scott Rogers

Greenie said:
Don't be so hard on Link, I think he just doesn't have enough info, he's only been on Nicks board for about 4 weeks...he's just seen the tame side since Cooper has been policing things up.

I will say anyone who intentionally post on a forum that host Ken Harris and defends him reflects a little about themselves.

Oh....and owing money and stiffing are two different animals, we extend terms to most who request them, and some have really lean winters, we understand, they always pay up in the spring, overall I'm very happy with our receivables and we are very busy this month.

True I have only participated in Nicks board for a few weeks (Not 4) but I do my best to help keep it a positive and professional place. This board strays from time to time.

I do not and never have defended Ken. I feel Ken has been given more then enough chances to do what was right before. How ever Nick and James felt the need to give Ken another chance with stipulations and to date Ken has kept up his end. So who you going to fault with that?? All 3 of them are living up to the deal they struck. (I guess some here dont honor their deals by the threads the last few days). That said, Ken will never see a dime from me and I will never recommend someone purchase something from him. If I see him telling a untruth, I will call him on it just like I call you on yours. Besides that I dont have much to say about him.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Remember when your son was around 12 years old, Scott?

Well, arguing with Mikey on this thread should bring back memories.

It ain't worth it.

Scott Rogers

Hey Marty, Sorry I couldnt meet up with you today. I hope you got my message. I really wanted to spend time with the grandkids. We just got home. Im gonna miss them. They leave tomorrow.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Scott don`t you think it`s a little early to be slagging everyone here because a few took exception to a distributor taking this public.
I don`t think anyone here condones not paying one`s bill`s.

Yet in your own self professed, (positive and professional way) you have this to say about a single issue that you know nothing about.

James Cooper wrote 1 hr, 3 min. ago:
yep - they sure are passionate about the guy " just leaving it alone "

link (Scott Rogers) wrote 1 hr, 4 min. ago:
Those guys are really becoming a bunch of 2 faced sheep

link wrote 1 hr, 4 min. ago:
I love it. Its ok to bitch about a supplier, but if a supplier want to point out a dead beat everybody jumps on him.

What we DO know is about years of lies and mischief involving dozens of cleaners and distributors screwed out of tens of thousands of dollars by Ken Harris and yet you have decided that it is NOT (2 faced) to support a board that allows him to promote his wares again.

Could it be that some would conclude that this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. What do you think.

Do you really believe that he sells into 38 countries.

Scott Rogers

Harry, I am I mistaken that you and Mike also had extended a similar opportunity to Ken? I guess it was ok when you did it ha.

And as far a few taken exception to the distributor, you guys where Judge jury and executioner. You guys where acting like you where going to lynch the poor guy. In his original post he simply asked if anybody had contact info for Randy. Then all hell broke loose. If someone took something from you, you would cry like a big baby.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom