Who is working Monday???

B

Bill G. Martin

We have a short day....
Party is over and some people are going out of town, tree is coming down and they want us to clean...
OK by me....

Bill in Central Florida

Connor

Name
Connor
You're working on the first day of Kwanzaa?????? :shock:

Al

Yeah,
I have rugs to deliver, I have to finish up a wd job and I started a big wd Friday, 3 floors with lots of demo.
I also have interviews set up for this afternoon for new tech. I hired another potential last week, hope he works out.
No cc jobs 8)

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
No!!! family in town and we are going to Busch gardens today, Tuesday is slammed!!!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Hoody said:
Chris Adkins said:
Not working at all this week unless I'm forced.

So not unless Steph schedules a job and MAKES you :lol:

Ya, but it better be big money if she does, like Im talkin at least $120... shiteatinggrin

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
working some in the office.

does that even count?

Becker

Name
Becker
Not till the 3rd at the earliest.

I will be doing a little marketing and Internet stuff. But nothing behind the wand.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I didn't schedule any residential work for today, but I went to one of my monthly commercial accounts who is closed today so I could catch up on their monthly cleaning. I like to clean when they are not there.

My oldest daughter had our third grandchild on the 23rd. My wife and I kept our other two grandkids (1 and 2 years old) while she was in the hospital and all the way up to Christmas day so she could rest a bit. No rest for ANYBODY in a hospital! After 3 days of keeping two hyper kids ... I would have found ANY excuse to get out of the house and into a normal environment.

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Cleaned 1800 sf of tile and grout today. Have a full week of cleaning this week. Dont have a day off till next monday maybe.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
took a few days off last week, busy this week but will take some time off for new year, always go winter steelhead fishing on Jan. 1

Chris A

Name
Chris
Chris Adkins said:
Hoody said:
[quote="Chris Adkins":34m2onmc]Not working at all this week unless I'm forced.

So not unless Steph schedules a job and MAKES you :lol:

Ya, but it better be big money if she does, like Im talkin at least $120... shiteatinggrin[/quote:34m2onmc]

Wouldn't you Fookin know it, a+ client just called with a pet urine emergency and Im gonna head over in the morning and clean her family room for her, for exactly $125. Karmas a bitch... 8)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Had a repeat from Living Social...Cat keeps using the carpet.

She said

You cleaned our carpet (3 rooms) via a Living Social deal.
I need this done as soon as possible: Master Bedroom (downstairs); 2 bedrooms upstairs and the stairs; possible the game room as well, but it appears to be in pretty good shape from last time. You did a great job of getting out the pet oder (and the cat has been at it again in the upstairs bedroom) and also the carpet just felt really clean. I am thinking about having this done either 3 times per year: January, May and September or October, so I'd like to know if that gets me a better price than just once a year. Thanks and I really hope you can work me in soon.

Catherine

She paid full price but I said I would give her a break on the next one..Which is scheduled already and on a recurring basis every 4 months.
I had to go out and clean for her because it would have been throwing away money....and after a few days of not working I was iching to go out.

Back
Top Bottom