who kilt Allstar/WOC forum?

Mikey P

Administrator
Merty or Jimmy do you have a theory or any facts?

Clean Fax, ICS, WOC...all dead

does Steve Smith still have a forum?

give me another two years at best and *** will be toast as well.:eekk:

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah, the site is till up but no one is posting anymore..

I don't follow the cast and crew there enough to have a clue as to what went "wrong"

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
maybe they just got as boring as connections....was that unfair...........ok as boring as jimmy

Mikey P

Administrator
Some body please tell Chris Sheldon (and Cooper) that he is more than welcome to hang here..

I know he is still stewing from a beef with Greenie but it think it's time to move on..

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Sheldon lives in albuquerque... met him a few times. Never cared for his employer... but chris is cool.

I tried to make him a deal on that truckload of 5.9 blowers lockhardt accidently shipped me.. but he wasn't in the market.

His boss and I have a personality conflict. So I might drop by and say hi to Chris next time I'm in the neighborhood. grin.

FredC

Village Idiot
Sheldon lives in albuquerque... met him a few times. Never cared for his employer...

His boss and I have a personality conflict.

I'm going to go ahead and side with his boss on this one.............

now what is the "conflict".............

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Allen's attitude is that carpet cleaners were put on earth to to enrich him.

Think i've stepped in his shop 4 times in the past 8 years.

One of those times he asked what prespray i used. i reluctantly told him cobb then he started talking smack about larry cobb.

Not too mention the gentlemans agreement Roger at Kleenrite made w Alen that he refused to honor. just not cool.

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Board traffic is down across all the boards. (Don't bother telling me how alive this place is, it's "alive" only in relative terms.)

I know, I know you have all the numbers to back you up ...

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Merty or Jimmy do you have a theory or any facts?

Clean Fax, ICS, WOC...all dead:

My theory is this is the worste economy since the oil embargo days of Jimmy Carter. Maybe even the Great Depression. Independant carpet cleaners are dropping out of the business and the boards.

hogjowl

Idiot™
My theory is this is the worste economy since the oil embargo days of Jimmy Carter. Maybe even the Great Depression. Independant carpet cleaners are dropping out of the business and the boards.

True and add to that the fact that freeflow and Ken Harris were their headline posters and you can understand why they are suffering at the moment.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Maybe...just maybe..people are figuring it out that if you have time to be on the boards you have time to work or be with your family..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm just going to throw this out there, no real data behind it but could it be Porkchop poisoned the well?

Other than Jimmy & myself, who likes this guy. :biggrin:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Slow on all the boards.

Other than you Mikey doing a tap dance for the crowd and some of your "flying monkeys" it's been slow here too.

And I'll be watching that toothless bastard CU from now on......you can bet on it you CS!

Mikey P

Administrator
Define slow?

How many new threads a day does a forum need to appear busy in the eyes you bb veterans?

Personally I can't keep up with the current action.

Mikey P

Administrator
So when your business slows down do you call jimmy and bitch about it or do you take action?

No wonder your home at noon each day..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Well I guess your advertisers do demand traffic on your board or they will not line your pocket anymore you whore!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom