Who knows this?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I was just checking in on the "fiscal cliff" debacle and was wondering about the maintenance that need to be done there in the building.

Who here knows the people that clean the carpets of the US Senate floor?

We have done work many many times on our military bases where we know the president W Bush was going to be the following day but I always wonder about the actual White House Congress and Senate .

Who decides on the methods and the personnel to do their cleanings?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I was just checking in on the "fiscal cliff" debacle and was wondering about the maintenance that need to be done there in the building.

Who here knows the people that clean the carpets of the US Senate floor?

We have done work many many times on our military bases where we know the president W Bush was going to be the following day but I always wonder about the actual White House Congress and Senate .

Who decides on the methods and the personnel to do their cleanings?
I remember the Procyon maker, Ivan, advertised that Procyon was used in the White House for cleaning the carpets. He didn't say who the cleaner was, or whether it was inhouse staff cleaners.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Well these politicians filled places must be absolutely filthy...

I mean the way they are....it must be "rubbing off" on the carpet too..

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Well these politicians filled places must be absolutely filthy...

I mean the way they are....it must be "rubbing off" on the carpet too..

Sounds like a job for shovels and hip waders!

Last edited:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The Oval Office must of had a lot of "special" cleaning challenges after Clinton left office.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Whatever you clean it with make sure you put some deodorizer in it. The stench from those pieces of @@@@@@ that somehow got elected must of transferred to the carpet too. Sorry, not happy with those guys supposedly representing me. This includes both sides R or D they are both out of touch with reality and what I go through every day.

On a side note, use a low ph cleaner. They are most likely wall to wall woo carpetl. The carpet in the legislature in the state I live in is..... Ask me how I know.....

hogjowl

Idiot™
Speaking of those guys, someone over on Rob's board just posted a thread saying that Congress gave itself a raise yesterday.

So there IS something they can agree on!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The contracts for cleaning the white house and congress would go through the General Accounting office. They put out all bids for government buildings.

I know the company that did this a few decades ago. But I don't know who does it now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom