Who makes this hand tool and is it any good?

M

MB Auctions

counter%20tool%20cleaner.jpg

I have a Cobra but would like something smaller for certain situations.

M

MB Auctions

I'm going to assume it comes with a vac and internal pressure hose set up... right?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I've got a Mikeysboard exclusive on the way. First one will go to Mikey to test out then they will be available from me on a first come first serve basis as they are being built exclusively for me at this time. Stay tuned..

Mikey P

Administrator
The PC tool has a cone jet, no thanks.

John and I talked about how to make the PMF tool more useful and came up with a higher psi valve and a ten foot internal pressure hose set up like most uph tools.
With two jets and far more maneuverability than my Cobra, I'm pretty excited about it.

Should really do well in showerstalls.

I only hope it comes out as well as my customer PMF hard floor wand.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
sorry shawn but that's a piece of chit that no one should spend a dime on...sorry man just caliing it

Mikey P

Administrator
granted , how it's set up in the picture with the missing 6 inch pressure hose, shitting trigger and that stupid handle I can see Bill's point.

The custom tool we are having made will kick ass or John wont sell it.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
yeah many diet coors tonite Mike.....my point is that the Prochem handle is so much better than the Cobra because it is so much more flexible...I think that u should "promote" this tool...just my opinion :) Ive been teeling u guys to clean T/G with Shorebest2790 and acid but u jokers wont listen LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Like I said...try it out...don't want a pissing contest..works great for me on edging, maybe yer homers will see this and agree :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
that's fine...you ladies are selling shit...any pro wont buy yer crap u push

Wow really? Any Idea just who your talking to? I've just invested good money having TWO made up to test. If they fail no one will be selling anything let alone shit...

Mikey P

Administrator
lol, Bill either spent good money last night on dinner and a movie and didn't get laid or has no work on the schedule next week.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
LOL...yeah I was being pretty obnoxious last night and I apologize Mike and especially John, who sells good products and has a good reputation in the industry. My point is that when doing around toilets the hose goes against the wall blocking the tool from effectively cleaning the grout and on bullnoses it sprays water everywhere.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
No Mike I took care of "business" Friday night...I have to admit I was irritable last night because we had to clean 16,000 sq ft of CGD today and I missed the Masters LOL

Mikey P

Administrator
No worries Bill.

I figured something was up.
You're a good member here and we're all allowed to have our ups and downs

I have high hopes for this tool but I won't lie to you or anybody else if it sucks

Mikey P

Administrator
Got the new and improved tool in the mail today.

1000 psi valve, rubber coated trigger, heat shield, ten foot hide A hose..

Nice and light weight too.

I have some tile to do tomorrow so stay tuned.

20130423_174418_zps91d02b65.jpg

20130423_174506_zps961b8027.jpg

20130423_174606_zpsb59f211d.jpg

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
okay now that i'm seeing dual jets that spread out for different edging situations it looks like a tool that should be considered on any van...the single jet cobra is still something I would tell anyone not to use

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Nice to see you clean your fingernails now. Maybe an interchangeable soft brush for upholstery with the pressure thingy on the side like it's brother upholstery tool?

Mikey P

Administrator
This tool is an Olsen/MB collaboration and is only available from Superior Supply for the low low price of $395

The first 15 that order will get a nice new 50 ft section of 2.5 vacuum hose for only $100 more.

But don't buy one until I use it for a while.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom