Who makes this hand tool and is it any good?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It is a custom manifold and yes they are replaceable. Easy no but doable yes. It should be many many years before you have to replace the jets.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Maybe, I need Mike to say it will work first.

Dan wanted one last month, we had a safe room no floor drain, no windows, no ventilation and that is the room the fire originated in. Would have soda blasted and exhausted out a window normally but no windows. He wanted them to use that old Prochem versatile head tool.

Your new/old tool would have worked on the concrete well on it and controlled the moisture.

Mikey P

Administrator
jets need to be moved or possibly just one is needed.

I have some alternative set ups coming to play with.

Overspray is the only thing wrong with it at this point. The lightweight, ergos and maneuverability are awesome.

Mikey P

Administrator
re re tard foster is already crying on another forum that I'm pushing an untested tool on another forum.

This tool won't be offered until it's perfected.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey who really gives a shit what Foster or Bristor or Lil Boy Tre have to say? Oh and I didn't hear back yesterday so they are till figuring I out.. Ill check with them tomorrow and see where they are at with the jet(s)

Reactions: Mikey P

John Olson

Name
John Olson
They have been being sold for awhile. Do you want to order one? I have 1 left on the wall. We have sent out a dozen or more already

Reactions: Total_Rookie

Mikey P

Administrator
What's the verdict Mike? What changes were made after beta testing.

PMF re-jetted to reduce overspray, went with a higher PSI trigger, added a ten foot hide-A-hose set up for this special edition.

This tool, the Cobra and the Prochem round tool all do the same thing, None of them spin like a mini turbo but I and many others find these to be great at rinsing walls, steps, bullnose counters and tight areas. MOST of the time the heat chamber effect of the spinners is not needed to effectively clean these sort of areas.

The brush snouts are also effective for some light scrubbing duty.

Look over the feature/value of each tool and decide which is best for you.

I'll have all 3 at M10F to test.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom