Who uses a smart watch for carpet cleaning?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Smart watch like the Apple Watch. Any useful benefits while cleaning and overall for this industry?

I would not mind owning a smart watch but just can’t bring myself up to paying several hundred dollars for a wrist watch that eventually becomes obsolete after 4-5 years. Rather buy a mechanical windup timepiece that will last years and years. However if there is are useful business benefits that can be incorporated into this trade, I’m open to the idea.

• Wow
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Smart watch like the Apple Watch. Any useful benefits while cleaning and overall for this industry?

I would not mind owning a smart watch but just can’t bring myself up to paying several hundred dollars for a wrist watch that eventually becomes obsolete after 4-5 years. Rather buy a mechanical windup timepiece that will last years and years. However if there is are useful business benefits that can be incorporated into this trade, I’m open to the idea.
You can see your messages at a glance instead of pulling our your phone.

Mechanical wind up? Dude do you shop in a museum? Wind up? 😳

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Mechanical wind up? Dude do you shop in a museum? Wind up? 😳
actually I do shop for windup wrist watches. A mechanical watch movement is a movement driven by a main spring, that needs to be hand-wound manually. The other is the automatic wristwatch. Both are Gentry for men.

I can see how a smart watch would be useful for checking messages while working but I’m not fully convince.

Reactions: Glynn

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
actually I do shop for windup wrist watches. A mechanical watch movement is a movement driven by a main spring, that needs to be hand-wound manually. The other is the automatic wristwatch. Both are Gentry for men.

I can see how a smart watch would be useful for checking messages while working but I’m not fully convince.
I don't own one but my daughters do and so do several of the office girls. I can see where it would be helpful at times but not enough to get me to buy one.

I don't wear a watch, it's been probably 20 years since I have. Seems redundant since I already have a phone on me. But I'm not much for men wearing jewelry either.

Mikey P

Administrator

Get a winder and enjoy.

Smart watches on anyone's wrist takes them down 10 levels of interest, in my opinion.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I love the Tudor Heritage Black Bay Bronze.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
I had those Microsoft band watches before.. Was good but they recalled all the watches and bought them back at that time.. You can screen @hogjowl calls/text faster without skipping a beat..

It gets annoying to have to stop what you’re doing to answer a stoopid question.. :lol:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I don't own one but my daughters do and so do several of the office girls. I can see where it would be helpful at times but not enough to get me to buy one.

I don't wear a watch, it's been probably 20 years since I have. Seems redundant since I already have a phone on me. But I'm not much for men wearing jewelry either.
Yet you love to bathe in Aqua Velva..... 🤢🤮

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You're really not going to use that tagline?

Marty said it was going to be "Better than the rest, Blu-glides are the Best". Personally I like that much better. 😎 Even if they are only cheaper not better!
This is boring me. I may sell out my inventory for a Paramotor and then land on the peak of Mt. Whitney.

• Wow
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
FitBit for me. Helps motivate me towards my weight loss goal. Today was an easy day.

20220119_204023.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Here is a hand wound "Feild watch" with a sapphire crystal thats every bit as ( non) accurate as that stupid Tudor for just $225

Blue or white face option

and nobody but nobody will ever read the #7 font and call you out for wearing a brand that also sells $15 options at the Walmart.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom