Who uses a smart watch for carpet cleaning?

Mikey P

Administrator
Hmmmm..... kinda like many things in our industry.
Seriously though a bronze diver, what's that salt water going to do to the bronze let alone the leather strap...lol..

I just can't believe he posted that stupid thing and what the **** is that hour hand all about...lmao

Mikey P

Administrator
If there's some secret society watch guy club that hangs out at Starbucks, this would be the more impressive bronze timepiece to show off to those fags..

Love the date feature..

Mikey P

Administrator
I think you should probably learn a little more about bronze............
I'm well aware of how bronze naturally ages and patinas, and look forward to someday owning a bronze watch, but I certainly wouldn't accelerate the patina on my morning dive sessions off the coast of Nebraska.

FredC

Village Idiot

What am I looking at here? Is is it supposed to be the watch?
The comments talking about how great they look?
The comments discussing newer/different alloys used in Tudor and others that are slower to patina?

I'm confused...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
If there's some secret society watch guy club that hangs out at Starbucks, this would be the more impressive bronze timepiece to show off to those fags..

Love the date feature..

Oris is kinda like the ugly stepchild among watch snobs. I like some of their stuff. My favorite is Ball watches. They have some great stuff.

Mikey P

Administrator
Oris is kinda like the ugly stepchild among watch snobs. I like some of their stuff. My favorite is Ball watches. They have some great stuff.

You sure worry a lot about what other people think of your toys.

I've yet to see a Ball that appealed to me.
I'm just not a fan of big giant chiropractic appointment watches

Mikey P

Administrator
What am I looking at here? Is is it supposed to be the watch?
The comments talking about how great they look?
The comments discussing newer/different alloys used in Tudor and others that are slower to patina?

I'm confused...
Someday when you become an expat and spend all your days on a raft with your chicken and a cup of soup, are you going to be wearing a stainless steel watch or one that's going to corrode to the point where your diver bezel won't spin from daily exposure to the alkalinity..

I suppose the worthless bezel will help you time the 3 minutes exposure to your hot water.

I suppose if I just had to have a dive watch I would pony up 500 bucks for this stylish but different Vaer..

Mikey P

Administrator

SNO*FLAKE HANDS​

The sno*flake hands are unique to the Tudor brand, and specifically some of their dive watches. According to the legacy these hands have been developed per request of the French navy, who wanted hands there were more legible for the divers. Example → Tudor Black Bay S&G
1642695883538.png

French sno*flake hands...lol

FredC

Village Idiot
Someday when you become an expat and spend all your days on a raft with your chicken and a cup of soup, are you going to be wearing a stainless steel watch or one that's going to corrode to the point where your diver bezel won't spin from daily exposure to the alkalinity..

I suppose the worthless bezel will help you time the 3 minutes exposure to your hot water.

I suppose if I just had to have a dive watch I would pony up 500 bucks for this stylish but different Vaer..

Why wouldn't I just have a dive computer?

Gshock if I need a watch.

And again bronze is pretty resistant to seawater.............the bezel isn't likely to lock with minimal care

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

SNO*FLAKE HANDS​

The sno*flake hands are unique to the Tudor brand, and specifically some of their dive watches. According to the legacy these hands have been developed per request of the French navy, who wanted hands there were more legible for the divers. Example → Tudor Black Bay S&G
View attachment 113211

French sno*flake hands...lol
I like that one

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Will you be pretending to watch a hockey game tonight?
I think I saw your son at the local hockey game at Jennifer o'neal community center in november...I wasn't sure tho. It was a practice hockey game at 10pm

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
First have the og Hamilton.
Dad's issue.
Have the railroad,pocket watch with leather holster for belt...
As for me...
TIMEX IRONMAN...
get my drift,that is what we are.
We push steel...
Probably 6 of them all old an beat like me...but new batteries...
Fancy, no more those days are long gone...
I'll toss a stick in the ground.
Before this been broke to long bastard.
Gets an ego to blow cash...
Casio's since the war have risen Like 100 percent...
John Cameron Swazy knew...
Good Fer him
Fine by me...
I tend to wear things an beat em...
Regards all day 3 new job...
Manager looked at me an said what's that.
Turbo Kat turbine tool .
He was vacuuming 50k square feet with a back pak vac an a rubber floor squeegee.
On a rubber floor...
Ya ok ,let me fix this right here.
Then he says can I buy it...
I still got it...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom