Who would want to steal a case of Pre Spray?

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I had a case of stuff from Jondon on my porch today. I have a large commercial job Saturday and needed it.

Who on earth would want that? No one here local... it has literally no value to anyone?

Now I gotta figure out how bad I get hosed on a UPS Saturday shipment you make me sick

F

FB7777

bummer

if it makes you feel less ripped off, a buddy of mine had a $1500 Specialized Racing Bike stolen out of his garage. Thing was hanging from the ceiling , unfortunately his garage door was open all night

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ross no local cleaners you could buy a gallon or two off of? If not I'd buy the best crap the Jan/San guy has, just to get by. You might need more agitation or mix it stronger but beats overnight shipping.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Do you actually know it was left on YOUR porch? Maybe its on one of your neighbors porch?

F

FB7777

If it was just delivered, then yea I would question whether it was actually brought to my house or just dropped, scanned as delivered and on to the next

UpS gets paid for deliveries, to the correct address is an additional charge

I thought you meant it was just sitting on the porch and someone stole it

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Probably some other BDCC in town took it would the real rob allen please stand up?

I've had UPS or FedX deliver to the wrong address too. Right street, right house number... just the town next to mine. Address on the package was correct, just a delivery driver moron who flunked out of toll-booth school I guess.

Bill

F

FB7777

What was in it?

Hopefully there is an alternative locally

Overnight Sat delivery for a 4 gallon case Is gonna be steep

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Address on the package was correct, just a delivery driver moron who flunked out of toll-booth school I guess.
My son is a package driver for Fedex, he said it rarely happens but it happens. They deliver it to the door step and someone will steal it.

I bet who ever took it didn't even know what was in there. Check Craigslist they will probably try selling it.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
Fred Boyle said:
What was in it?

Hopefully there is an alternative locally

Overnight Sat delivery for a 4 gallon case Is gonna be steep

Nothing major. Case of Matrix Grand Slam... 109.00

I am still looking around. I have 32,000 square foot job. 18K of it is encap.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
The thief probably had no idea what was in the box, just taking a chance it was worth something.

We get stuff dropped on our porch regularly and last Christmas was the first time anything was stolen. In the box was a bottle of coyote urine that is supposed to keep small varmints out of your yard.

One friend didn't get his joke gift and the thief will probably never target my house again.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Doug Cox said:
Do you actually know it was left on YOUR porch? Maybe its on one of your neighbors porch?

I agree.....my wife had a package shipped to our house. UPS said it was delivered on a certain day, and it never showed up, or we figured someone stole it. So a few days later, I took a walk with the dog, and sure enough, it was sitting on a porch in the next block. The house was empty. I also found some mail in the mailbox for my address. Check your neighbor hood for other streets with your same number address.

Becker

Name
Becker
The Great Oz said:
The thief probably had no idea what was in the box, just taking a chance it was worth something.

We get stuff dropped on our porch regularly and last Christmas was the first time anything was stolen. In the box was a bottle of coyote urine that is supposed to keep small varmints out of your yard.

One friend didn't get his joke gift and the thief will probably never target my house again.

My thoughts, it was a grab bag, useless to him.

Love having cameras hooded to a dvr, data uploaded to the cloud and view able via iphone with text alerts.
Systems are cheap!

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Some moron(s) stole some chems from a local chem manufacturer here a year or so ago. One of the products was a large drum of Hydroflouric Acid I've seen Jimmy naked

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom