Who's Next?

It's sort of tribal...

• Total voters

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
davegill said:
come on man..shave it a little, some coco butter and it will be like a 12 year old girl..
mmm mmmm good

Hopefully he's not into 12 year old girls....

Dave could shave a bare streak behind the vac tat so it looks like it's vacuuming up the hair.

Take care,
Lisa

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thanks Dave!

I'm scrolling through this post and as I'm totally stunned by Dave's moon over Miami I pause briefly and laugh out loud.

In walks a secretary, looks at the screen, looks at me, grimaces and walks out. Not a fookin word! LOL

Thanks I'm sure she thinks I'm sort of gay perv! :roll:

Chit!!!!! :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
truckmount girl said:
davegill said:
come on man..shave it a little, some coco butter and it will be like a 12 year old girl..
mmm mmmm good

Hopefully he's not into 12 year old girls....

Dave could shave a bare streak behind the vac tat so it looks like it's vacuuming up the hair.

Take care,
Lisa

genius

Bob Foster

rctpks said:
Thanks Dave!

I'm scrolling through this post and as I'm totally stunned by Dave's moon over Miami I pause briefly and laugh out loud.

In walks a secretary, looks at the screen, looks at me, grimaces and walks out. Not a fookin word! LOL

Thanks I'm sure she thinks I'm sort of gay perv! :roll:

Chit!!!!! :mrgreen:

MR. C. It was what you were doing with the picture that makes her think you're a perv. Who'd a thunk Richard the He-crack addict...

IMG_0534.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
And who is the guy up top today?????

I vote for Jen or the "Pig Tramp Stamp Girl" again

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i will shave a path for the vac..i will also shave mf2010 if i can make it look good on my super hot ass. i dont want anything to take away from my cute hiney..

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Stop raising pitbulls for dog fighting and you wont have that issue.. I agree. wont the Hair (even if its braided) Clog up the Vac they are going to put on your A**? Maybe you need to put a pic of a shop Vac on your Buttocks. They handle Hair alot better..

What do you think Mikey? Shop Vac?

Back
Top Bottom