Who's working tomorrow?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We hadn't planned on it but we had a good sized water loss yesterday and have 135 airmovers and 25 large dehumidifiers over 3-floors to monitor. Some of us will have to work at least half the day, seems like WDR always has you working evenings, weekends and holidays. KMA!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Wow congrats, seems like a big job!

Are you guys drying in place?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I hear you Richard- a few 4th's (on a weekend) ago we had something similar and had about 20 plus peeps on a huge loss job site, including my whole management team for about 36 hours. There were 100's of contractors on site and we did residual cleanup for another week after but the facility operated on that Monday. This was the job we were running 400-800 ft with our butlers.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was a lot happier before I knew I won't be able to sleep in tomorrow.

Yea in place, it's CGD, Vinyl and VCT with acreas of wall drying to be done. All wall have vinyl cove and vinyl wall paper, with metal channel structure. Metal channel allows water to travel great distances and wicks up to any insulation in the wall.

The moisture is now trapped with vinyl wall paper which will never dry without problems. It becomes the perfect breeding ground for mold.

The clock is ticking and it's up to us to get it dry before it becomes an environmental issue. oh my...

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I have one commercial job at night, of course the restaurant will be open and I need to stay on schedule since I'm taking a couple days off to go see the grandboys. Wrote a little note to my office gal (my wife) in the schdule book not to schedule any jobs because I wouldn't do them! Turns out we were invited to a big family cook out and swim. So I might miss that resty job to!

S

sam miller

See I'm so lazy, even if a water damged called I would say "hay servepros open give them a call!"

Unless it was a repeat then I might suck it up!

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
:lol:
Happy for your Customers Loss Richard!

I will be working a half day hacking out a rental and checking on my one story 9 airmover, 2 dehu WDR job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom