Why can't I enter the Sapphire upholstery tool raffle?

FredC

Village Idiot
A. The sapphire upholstery tool is a "premium" prize and therefore entries are limited to only "supportive members". If you are not currently a supportive member please consider becoming one using this link:

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/payments.php

Only $5 a month to support the World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum!

it will pay for itself real soon.:winky:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Woohoo, i am going to win this time. Can feel it.

Ever hear the luck of the irish...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We were slammed busy yesterday finishing up a 6-plex fire and delivering back a packout along with a sewage and carpet cleaning. I volunteered to help one of the carpet crews that had some upholstery to clean.

Used the Sapphire tool to clean, that thing is a god send. I cleaned 1-hidebed, 2-love seats, 1-occassional chair 8-dining chairs and 1-office chair all in 3-hours and no pain in my elbow this morning. Although I scorched the finger prints off my hands using the high heat Butler. Back when I cleaned daily I used a rubber glove to protect me on the edges.

That tool is amazing!

Good luck on the auction!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
It's tough when ur old and slow Richard lol. Seriously, great job- I would def be feeling it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Chris A

Name
Chris
We were slammed busy yesterday finishing up a 6-plex fire and delivering back a packout along with a sewage and carpet cleaning. I volunteered to help one of the carpet crews that had some upholstery to clean.

Used the Sapphire tool to clean, that thing is a god send. I cleaned 1-hidebed, 2-love seats, 1-occassional chair 8-dining chairs and 1-office chair all in 3-hours and no pain in my elbow this morning. Although I scorched the finger prints off my hands using the high heat Butler. Back when I cleaned daily I used a rubber glove to protect me on the edges.

That tool is amazing!

Good luck on the auction!

Did you take breaks between each cleaning pass? That's slooooooow buddy.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If I were alone I'd have considered it. ;)

Lose cushions on the divan & both loveseats and then to add insult to injury side pillows too. I wouldn't want to do it every day...been there done that.....and yes I'm too old. Well, too out of shape anyway! LOL

Chris A

Name
Chris
I feel Ya. I did a 20 foot sectional yesterday with all loose cushions. Whatta bitch

Name
Nate W.
If I were alone I'd have considered it. ;)

Lose cushions on the divan & both loveseats and then to add insult to injury side pillows too. I wouldn't want to do it every day...been there done that.....and yes I'm too old. Well, too out of shape anyway! LOL

Round is a shape uncle Chavez!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom