Why does a one truck O/O need Full Circle?

Mikey P

Administrator
I just read my Mid March report and for the first two weeks I got 13 calls a day. Not booked jobs but all calls, spam, shoppers etc.

My wife is too busy with her biz to answer anymore so that would leave me to be interrupted 13 times a day while I'm out cleaning and taking 23 calls a day from Mikey Boarders.

I love those girls.
They really handle my calls like it's their own company.

and thanks to Service Monster I can really step way from my little broke dick operation anytime I want.

I got some killer 3 day rides planned after I get back from spending a week with Les and The Mongor in April.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Mikey,

Every once in a while you are just damn profound. You are correct. If you want to grow your business or just go off on a 3 day Easy Rider trip you need someone besides yourself to answer the phone.

Now all we need is Dennis Hopper and Cream singing Anyone for Tennis.

Bill Yeadon
http://www.strategiesforsuccess.com

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I had thirteen calls today also. Four were jobs that I booked, they took a couple of minutes to talk to, which was a nice break on an all day commercial job. The rest were shoppers I can talk to for a minute or two and spammers I hung up on. But if you take a couple dozen calls from MBers and that is important to you I can see the advantage of Full Circle. It's not such a big deal nowadays with the great cell service we have that wasn't available ten years ago and certainly not like it was when I first started in the seventies with an answering machine and a remote beeper and pay phones.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Greg Cole hurt my feelings when I asked this last week, but nobody really answered the question.

Why DOES an owner operator need to pay $250 a month to have someone else answer 13 calls a day? And why would you want Full Circle to send out your thank you cards and reminders when you already have Service Monster doing it for you?

Mikey P

Administrator
Who said FC sends out cards?

not me.

SM does mine.

think about it Marty, a four day work week.

uuummm.. sounds better than a plate of fresh bacon dont it.

Name
George Valliant
I called them a couple weeks ago to sign up but they sent me to the web to fill out their online forms..

As if I've got time for that......

Mikey, can you pull some strings and have em give me a call?

l8t

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Reason #1 and the biggest
It gives you the freedom to do whatever the hell else you want to do...whether it be ride a bike, work on your business, work on another business or flog your log.

Why the hell would you WANT to answer your phones all day?
Most of the cleaners on here are all proud of their equipment and how good their new chems work anyway...none strike me as the phone savvy etremanure anyway.

#2 It's just good business...try getting an employee for $600.00 a month to put up with a bunch of price shoppers, crazy customers, good customers, retarded techs and an ADHD, anal, cry baby fucktard of an asshole owner all day.

There I said it.
Jeeze....you can bring a horse to water but you can't....well if you hold his head under water long enough I do believe he will take a drink sooner or later.

Just sign up already.

Mikey P said:
I just read my Mid March report and for the first two weeks I got 13 calls a day. Not booked jobs but all calls, spam, shoppers etc.

My wife is too busy with her biz to answer anymore so that would leave me to be interrupted 13 times a day while I'm out cleaning and taking 23 calls a day from Mikey Boarders.

I love those girls.
They really handle my calls like it's their own company.

and thanks to Service Monster I can really step way from my little broke dick operation anytime I want.

I got some killer 3 day rides planned after I get back from spending a week with Les and The Mongor in April.

How much did all those telemarketing calls cost you? How many minutes do you think you used up? I think FC should address a lot of questions I am sure many here have.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Ok I have heard about all of these companies that do the "office work". I have an office person that works 5 days 6 hours a day for 12.50 an hour and around these parts that is about 35% more than the going rate. That is about 1600.00 a month She takes all calls, has gone through the cleaning class so talks to out customers with a knowledge of our work. She pre vacs all rugs coming in, tags them, and coordinates the pickup or delivery. Washes vans, maintains and cleans the office and shop. My personal assistant. Keeps everyone on time and on task. Keeps inventory of supplies. She keeps the files updated for water fire damage. Maintains the shop and does shipping and recieving. Keeps the operations manual updated, confirmation calls, confirmation letters, and follow up calls. The hundreds of other things I ask plus puts up with me. But, most importantly she is there everyday taking calls for emergency services and that alone pay her way. I know it's not for everyone but something a lot of folks should consider.
Al
Ps a great $300.00 wireless headset allows her to do all of these things while multitasking.
pps One emergency call that she can sell will pay for more than a months pay.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
If I dont answer the phone, that means i gotta get back on the truck full time.. umm no. I like to sit down and relax and talk and go over financials. Im on the truck 2 days a week thats enough. I'm a business man, I like to talk to my customers! Full circle does sound nice though if i wanna go on vacation. I may use them for that.

Askal said:
Ok I have heard about all of these companies that do the "office work". I have an office person that works 5 days 6 hours a day for 12.50 an hour and around these parts that is about 35% more than the going rate. That is about 1600.00 a month She takes all calls, has gone through the cleaning class so talks to out customers with a knowledge of our work. She pre vacs all rugs coming in, tags them, and coordinates the pickup or delivery. Washes vans, maintains and cleans the office and shop. My personal assistant. Keeps everyone on time and on task. Keeps inventory of supplies. She keeps the files updated for water fire damage. Maintains the shop and does shipping and recieving. Keeps the operations manual updated, confirmation calls, confirmation letters, and follow up calls. The hundreds of other things I ask plus puts up with me. But, most importantly she is there everyday taking calls for emergency services and that alone pay her way. I know it's not for everyone but something a lot of folks should consider.
Al
Ps a great $300.00 wireless headset allows her to do all of these things while multitasking.

Sounds to me like she is worth more than 12.50. Just kidding that is fair. I guess you would be lost if she called in sick etc. She sounds like a great asset.

Mikey P

Administrator
Al

Thats no way to treat Mrs Paulsen...

seriously, If I had your operation Al I would do the same. All I have is a 5 by ten office, a few racks in my garage for chems and WD stuff and my two trucks.
FC is perfect for me and 90% of this industry.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Like I've said before, even if you just use them as a "voicemail" instead of having an actual voicemail.
Al's girl can't answer 10 calls at the same time.
One missed emergency call and THAT would pay for Full Circle for more than a few months. :wink:

Full Circle needs to come up with a 24 hour call center. Hmmm, think I might suggest that to them.

By the way....if a call does go to voicemail after regular business hours the message comes to me in an email and I can listen to it on my computer or Blackberry...and It sends the number in case I can't understand the call or they forget to leave one.
Pretty cool.

I can unforward the calls anytime I want or just pick up before it gets forwarded to Full Circle.

Pretty sure I can go on and on about this. How unlike me. :roll:

Given the above info...it IS for every company out there.

Name
George Valliant
Geeez they seem expensive!

Almost like the "Vortex" of answering services.

Not sure if i should sign up for the pay as you go or the $250 flat rate.

I'm leaning towards "Pay as you go" and let them catch the missed calls for now.

If they start kicking butt then I'll send them all calls.

fuk it! I'm signing up now.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You won't regret it.
I am on the $500.00 per month plan and I go over that.
Way less than I thought I would.

Freedom is priceless.

Name
George Valliant
Cool,

it only took 30 minutes to fill out their online forms.

"Thank you for completing the Full Circle Business Profile. You will be contacted by a CSR within 48 hours to complete your account set-up."

Name
George Valliant
I spoke with them a couple weeks ago. They said they could either schedule an in home price estimate or quote em over the phone.

They mentioned it's easier to book the job if they price quote em over the phone.

Sort of a catch 22...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Lippold said:
for the guys using this. do they book the job with a price or are they setting up a est

Totally up to you....they model your business model.
They change as you change

bonesheal

I started yesterday. The jobs just show up on my schedule.

I haven't ridden my motorcycle much in the last two years, because I was afraid of missing phone calls. I'd carry my cellphone around on vacation and interrupt important things to answer it.

Using FC is an easy call for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom