Why does a one truck O/O need Full Circle?

bonesheal

Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
Thinking the XR650r will be my next bike. On the pavement thay always pulled away from my KLR. 100 miles of riding caboose sucks! Guess I could have played with gear ratios but I like the low end stuff too much.

Btw, spoke with FC yesterday and should be live by tomorrow.

See you at the races!

I like the XRs. I have a DRZ400E converted to street legal that does great off road and terrible on-road. Gearing makes a big difference.

I did my test ride yesterday, that thing was much, much slower than my GS. I may have to think about this, but there's nowhere to ride fast here anyway.

Full Circle set you up in a day? It took a week for me.

Name
George Valliant
I told Nicole that Mikey and I are bestest, bestest friends in the whole wide world!!! So, she moved me to the top of her priority list.

The bmw 1100gs looks fast but a little heavy for the soft stuff where I like to play.

Haven't gotten serious bout another bike yet. Just setup the whole family with ATV's so I'm a little pinched for storage now.

Man, I'd love to jump on something fast, street legal and capable of shredding turns in the sand.

bonesheal

Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
I told Nicole that Mikey and I are bestest, bestest friends in the whole wide world!!! So, she moved me to the top of her priority list.

The bmw 1100gs looks fast but a little heavy for the soft stuff where I like to play.

Haven't gotten serious bout another bike yet. Just setup the whole family with ATV's so I'm a little pinched for storage now.

Man, I'd love to jump on something fast, street legal and capable of shredding turns in the sand.

I would not have been excited about taking the BMW in the sand. If you lived closer I'd sell you a DRZ that's a very competent dirtbike and a shitty streetbike.

I got a better offer--I traded for a Honda 919:
919.jpg

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Mikey P said:
Just a phone and a PC Jay.

and if you plan on traveling and want to check on your biz you can use the PC in the hotel lobby or get a Netbook.

Brought my mini hp with me to Ireland, had verizion install a sims card (extra $60 a month) to piggy back on vodofone(which verizion owns) over there. Works great on the day 1 and 2 and then nothing. I had forgotten my paperwork with 80o number so when we returned the verizion store was visited and they told us that verizion noticed unusual activity in ireland(yes we were using the fu----g thing) so they shut it down. Your're then supposed to contact them and they'll release it again.
Apparently Ireland is a hotbed of internet thieves using laptops.

Terry

Bjorn

now if you went to Romania or the Benin Republic you would have been A OK

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom