Why does a one truck O/O need Full Circle?

How do they know when to actually schedule a job?

Brian mentioned they can just answer calls that go to voicemail. How does that work?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
danielc said:

Brian mentioned they can just answer calls that go to voicemail. How does that work?

You can either sign up with Service Monster for $50.00 a month or they also have a scheduling program they use with whatever schedule you have.

Although they are trying to get away from their own and are trying to get everyone on Service Monster.

With SM and FC...it's easy livin.

Not sure why anyone wouldn't sign up with both if you sign up with one.

bonesheal

Mikey P said:
What do you ride Dan?

Right now a 99 BMW R1100GS, but I may trade it for an '08 KLR650 and some cash tomorrow night. I don't do any long haul riding and I miss riding smaller bikes.

danielc said:

It seems like it would be a lot harder if you don't have Service Monster. They log in and put jobs on your calendar where it's open. They'll work with you if you don't have it, I just didn't inquire as to how.

As to the voicemail calls, you have to have a phone system that supports simultaneous ringing or "find me follow me" type forwarding. AT&T doesn't, it's just forwarded directly, so I don't have that option.

I have been with SM for over a year. I schedule my jobs old school. I just keep up with them in my head. If I have a new customer I jot them down on a slip of paper. I used to have an appointment book. I need to get another one, but my phone does the same thing.

How can you answer your phone and have FC answer calls that you miss? I have cellular south. I would like that feature. My phone plan is cheap. 89 for the first phone and 45 for the second and that incudes unlimited minutes, text, data, and like 750 minutes of long distance monthly.

If they book jobs in SM, do you have to check the schedule several times a day or do they email you the customers info and appointment date when they book the job?

Fill me in on how they do things for you Brian. Please.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you get the "conditional call forwarding" that forwards when you don't pick up or it's busy or your phone is off...that works.
I just keep my phone off unless I feel like answering...never happens. :D

Sprint has it now in the unlimited everything plan at $99/month...that's what I use.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
danielc said:
I have been with SM for over a year. I schedule my jobs old school.
How can you answer your phone and have FC answer calls that you miss? I have cellular south. I would like that feature. My phone plan is cheap. 89 for the first phone and 45 for the second and that incudes unlimited minutes, text, data, and like 750 minutes of long distance monthly.

If they book jobs in SM, do you have to check the schedule several times a day or do they email you the customers info and appointment date when they book the job?

Fill me in on how they do things for you Brian. Please.

Huh?

If they book a job same day, they call you or email you
They really are more than just an answering service.

If you need the day off...you tell them not to book for that day...I just put a note on SM "no more jobs today"

For Sprint the code for conditional call forwarding is
*28 then the number then talk button.
ATT does it because I had my brother on it too.
I would imagine every major carrier has it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I get my emails on my phone...they know that's the best way to get ahold of me.
If someone calls the office phone and wants to speak with me..they (Full Circle)call me and ask if I'm available and can then forward the cal or take a message...which they email to me.

they really ARE more than just an answering service.

Mikey P

Administrator
bonesheal said:
Mikey P said:
What do you ride Dan?

Right now a 99 BMW R1100GS, but I may trade it for an '08 KLR650 and some cash tomorrow night. I don't do any long haul riding and I miss riding smaller bikes.

I had a KLR650, rough going on the slab but fun in the woops.

I have a XR650R now that I like much better but boy I would never go with out my Bandit1250, that baby just purrs.

bonesheal

Mikey P said:

I have a XR650R now that I like much better but boy I would never go with out my Bandit1250, that baby just purrs.

We don't have woops in NC, I miss the Southern California desert. I wish I could pull a sportbike in this trade, but with 80,000 miles and a salvage title, my BMW is not the belle of the ball. The one I never should have sold was a 2003 CBR 600 F4i.

I think I will give it a shot. Most of my jobs are emailed to me anyways so I really don't have to talk much. I love my HTC Hero phone. If they emailed me when they booked a job I would have the customers info stored in my phone via the email. Email is the best way to reach me as well. And when I got an email from a customer I guess I could just call them and have them update my schedule instead of logging in to SM several times a day to update the schedule which might be a pain while working.

Brian does SM have a feature that will allow you to block out a full day if you were going to take the day off etc.? Do you just fill the day in with one big job?

One more question. I have 40 invoices I need to apply a split payment. How does that work?

Thanks.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
danielc said:
I think I will give it a shot. Most of my jobs are emailed to me anyways so I really don't have to talk much. I love my HTC Hero phone. If they emailed me when they booked a job I would have the customers info stored in my phone via the email. Email is the best way to reach me as well. And when I got an email from a customer I guess I could just call them and have them update my schedule instead of logging in to SM several times a day to update the schedule which might be a pain while working.

Brian does SM have a feature that will allow you to block out a full day if you were going to take the day off etc.? Do you just fill the day in with one big job?

One more question. I have 40 invoices I need to apply a split payment. How does that work?

Thanks.
I just post a "task that takes 8 hours...I'ts labeled "no more jobs today"...they understand.
You can forward the email to them and they will schedule it.
Can't get into the split payment thing right now but it's in the help menu.
or email support.

Mikey P

Administrator
And if you run short on funds in the winter or short on customers, just don't forward the phone.

Unused minutes of credited to next month.

Nicole says some just use FC for evenings and weekends.

its a real no brainer, except for Merty.

Mikey P said:
And if you run short on funds in the winter or short on customers, just don't forward the phone.

Unused minutes of credited to next month.

Nicole says some just use FC for evenings and weekends.

its a real no brainer, except for Merty.

What phone service do you use?

Mikey P said:
For my home?

ATT.

Verizon for my Cell.

Why does that matter?

Because if Cellular South does not offer that delay forward option, then I am going to switch to Sprint or Verizon.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I would bet that every phone service has a free forwarding service...if they don't...change your phone service.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
danielc said:
Great what about emailing jobs when they are booked etc?
I use the Full circle internal schedule system. I do not use Service Monster - I have quickbooks. The FC schedule updates real time, and an email is sent whenever a job is booked. Its flippin sweet.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Dan: Regarding the 08 or newer KLR: Good choice. It does not excel at anything but does it all in a mediocre manner. I punched mine to a 685cc and that helps and it is fun. It will take a big sportbikes in the tight twisties even with dual sport tires. Very flickable.
Al

bonesheal

Askal said:
Dan: Regarding the 08 or newer KLR: Good choice. It does not excel at anything but does it all in a mediocre manner. I punched mine to a 685cc and that helps and it is fun. It will take a big sportbikes in the tight twisties even with dual sport tires. Very flickable.
Al

Did you have any oil burning problems before the 685 kit?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not sure if I mentioned it but another good reason to get Full Circle is they offer all of your services right over the phone.
I mainly have them mention Tile and Grout cleaning if the customer doesn't think of it.

They always offer Scotchgard and upholstery cleaning as well.

That extra 2 or 3 minutes they spend on the phone really pays off in the long run.

So you schlubs that can't upsell worth a damn...this is a dream come true.

I get more jobs now that have 2 or more services scheduled...and my Techs aren't big on upselling....even though they are getting better now.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Dan: That is why i got a 685 kit. Warrantee covered the labor and I took the new parts with me to resell. Applied the labor $ toward the kit install and ended up paying only a 100 bore charge (2 bore passes) plus the kit. I was going through about a quart in 600 miles. Perfect now. It usually shows up before 3K miles and I think the newer ones are not oil burners. And it only burned oil at 3500 RPM or above at sustained speed.
al

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Yesterday in our google search seminar our instructor could not say enough good things about Full Circle. He was especially thrilled about the upbeat attitude of the 4 ladies that answer the phone. He said each of them have to ride along on a cc van for a week before they can answer the phones.
I was impressed.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
They just hired or are going to hire another girl...and then more after that.
Yes, they do have to ride along with a carpet cleaner before they get on the program.

I get complimented on them all the time

Jay D

Name
Jay D
What exactly does a old school owner/operator BDCC need for this service to Work? Blackberry phone, on line scheduling, What? I am trying to check this out and see if it will help a guy that does 30-50 jobs a month? Yes I want to increase volume to afford some better things in life, like a second dress for the wife. :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
Just a phone and a PC Jay.

and if you plan on traveling and want to check on your biz you can use the PC in the hotel lobby or get a Netbook.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jay DeLaughter said:
What exactly does a old school owner/operator BDCC need for this service to Work? Blackberry phone, on line scheduling, What? I am trying to check this out and see if it will help a guy that does 30-50 jobs a month? Yes I want to increase volume to afford some better things in life, like a second dress for the wife. :mrgreen:

Like Mikey said...just a phone and a PC.
They are really good about conforming to the way you do things.
If you sign up with Service Monster, it's even easier once you get it going.

Call me if you have questions.
Or I'll be down and Jon Don today at 1pm

Name
George Valliant
Thinking the XR650r will be my next bike. On the pavement thay always pulled away from my KLR. 100 miles of riding caboose sucks! Guess I could have played with gear ratios but I like the low end stuff too much.

Btw, spoke with FC yesterday and should be live by tomorrow.

See you at the races!

Mikey P said:
bonesheal said:
[quote="Mikey P":1a7n2bkk]What do you ride Dan?

I have a XR650R now that I like much better but boy I would never go with out my Bandit1250, that baby just purrs.[/quote:1a7n2bkk]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom