Why don't you use our coupons here?

I don't use the coupons because...

• I buy all my shit at Home Depot, where's that coupon???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I strut my stuff here so much that I'm too embarrassed to ask for a discount.

• So if I give you five I can save WAY more than that? must be an IRS trap. get me out of here!

• Total voters

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Same reason I don't have the various stores preferred customer cards. My time has value and I just want good service or product for a fair price. I am not interested in screwing around trying to save 5 bucks. Give me a link to donate a few bucks and I will. If it has to be "your way" I am not interested. Too direct?
Al

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
ps liked the old site better. a new learning curve for little benefit to me. \
Al

Mikey P

Administrator
send check or gift card to:

Mike Pailliotet
2888 Estates Dr
Aptos Ca

does not get any more "Direct" than that unless buying a stamp and an envelope is also a commie plot, if so ride your bike down and put it under my door mat.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I look but don't see a shop tag. If you are talking about the rotating tags, I have never noticed it when on the site.

while on here at this moment the only thing I get are magic wand, SS and rotovac ads

M

MB Auctions

Bruce,

They are still open to all members....at least the ones that haven't expired....until we figure out if we are going to change the way we post coupons

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
A waste of what?
The ten seconds it takes to save 5, 10 or $20

Bending down to pick up a $5 bill a waste of time too?

If it was 5% off that would be great. But to limit it to a few items that I purchase rarely is a waste.

It would be like me offering a coupon for 5% off of your 3rd room of stainguard. I don't think that will get people excited about that coupon.

The coupon for excellent supply is.... well an excellent coupon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom