Why, oh why would you want to be tied up in a franchise????

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Re: Why, oh why would you want to be tied up in a franchise?

Wow, almost 20% of gross ongoing fees. I could generate a lot of business for 20% of gross.
Al

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales

The local one here spends a ton on radio. I was looking at ebay today and there are three zerorez units for sale on it, for a lot less than the $126,000 2 were truck and equpment and one was just the TM I think the prices were from $20 - 45,000. I beleive all of them included the primacide generator, you know I associate cide with killing something hmmmm.

Name
Lee Stockwell

The Primacide cost adds $1000 per month to the 20% base.

I read the sanitized description of the company honchos...predators of the first degree if you have a memory of V****i stunts.

I relate the two V companies, in that they both made a sucking sound and flushed money and dreams down the toilet.

http://carpetguru10.wordpress.com/

Billy

Name
BH

Why would any person of sound mind ever agree to all that WOW! Seems worse than the original Franchise I looked at over 20yrs ago.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

that franchise in particular may or may not be so great, and I'm not a "franchise kind of guy" , but there are benefits to many franchises

..L.T.A.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales

I owned a franchise c-store many years ago I bought myself a giant 24/7 headache. The franchisor made way more money than I did. They owned the gas and all I got was a penny a gal. plus they got 5% of inside sales, not to mention they leased the building then sub-leased it back to me at a profit of course.

As far as carpet cleaning franchises go, ther's 2 new ones in my area, where I live is mostly rural with a half dozen little towns from 1500 to 5000 people every 5 or 6 miles. Chem-Dry recently sold franchises to 2 different guys in one of the towns with a population of 4500. I know CD likes to brag about being the largest CCing franchise in the world but stuff like this makes them look like a carpet cleaning pimp.

Back
Top Bottom