Why rugs aren't cleaned in the home...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ken,
Unless you count my computer as staff member there is nobody else to blame here.
By the way my staff sends their regard.

"Some clients do not want their rugs to leave their premises" was an unfortunate use of words.
What I should have said was that some are not willing to pay the $$$ for in plant cleaning, no matter what I explain (and explain I do) and some for different reasons do not want the rug to be away for at least the 7 working days it takes the rug to be cleaned and back.

That is when the respectful, yet lonely, yet devoted knight in shining armor really shines.

You should try it.
It will work miracles in Detroit.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Occassionally we too will get that one stubborn client that will not let us bring their rug in. Almost always it's the hassle factor for them, they just refuse to go through the disruption.

They don't want their rug out of service and are willing to pay more for us to do it onsite, inspite of the knowledge that it will not be cleaned as well.

Fortunately they are far and few between, too many hassles to cleaning an area rug on site. Takes us longer to protect and process the rug and of course that labor has to be passed on to the customer.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Sorry O man- I thought you had technicians talking to the clients about it~ my bad.

One of my managers spanked me (figuratively) and said we probably clean 300 or so in homes each year. This is still less than 1%, but for cheapo rugs I guess it makes sense for some people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom