Why trailers are no good for carpet cleaners.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I was reminded Today how much of a bad mood this dirt road put me in several years ago. I understand if you’re just starting and that’s all you got. But give yourself a goal to get in a van or box truck in the next year or two max

because when you get busy, more of these situation will be happening very often 9B99A59D-1FB0-4E98-B4F8-386575F6EAF5.jpeg 2E9EA67C-B31E-4006-A4FA-D0E4839A0A0C.jpeg 65087B75-A7D7-4B09-9349-1D2BAE6A1EAF.jpeg

Last edited:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Wow! I know how you feel @Matt Wood
Sometimes I feel like a goat driving on some of the roads in Mill Valley!
I had a job last week in MV that activated my sphincter! :eekk: :lol:

Name
Swani
I was reminded Today how much of a bad mood this dirt road put me in several years ago. I understand if you’re just starting and that’s all you got. But give yourself a goal to get in a van or box truck in the next year or two max

because when you get busy, more of these situation will be happening very often View attachment 99663 View attachment 99664 View attachment 99665

I can get to a lot of places with my trailer that I don't think a van could. We go to a lot of remote cabins in the mountains that require 4wheel drive.
It can be a real bitch to back out of some of them but we seem to get by.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Another reason to never park on their yard.

I paid a tow truck once, 30 years ago. Then spent an hour fixing the rut.

It would have taken maybe ten minutes to run the extra hose.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
About 2 years back I had the option to buy a van with a 4" lift and the quigley 4x4 conversion. It was completely setup with a Boxxer 421 in it for about $20k. I'm still kicking myself for not buying it.
Here......we'll help ya kick.....that sounded
Sweet....
BUT....its overkill and will break easily if
You play wit it....

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson

because when you get busy, more of these situation will be happening very often View attachment 99663 View attachment 99664 View attachment 99665

in them deep woods....who did you clean for? Mrs. Sasquatch?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
About 2 years back I had the option to buy a van with a 4" lift and the quigley 4x4 conversion. It was completely setup with a Boxxer 421 in it for about $20k. I'm still kicking myself for not buying it.

"Christine the Butler" was going to get a Quigley 4 x 4 conversion....good thing I didn't....our local Dealership would have really had things messed up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom