Why would anyone want a TM???

-JB-

Name
JB
Yes.

If ONLY there were a way to consistently gross 150-200k per truck, and have a sick profit margin :?

If only, :roll:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
sweendogg said:
CarpetKING said:
70,000 for a truckmount??? There are only two truckmounts that even approach that price. I just invested in a EL Diablo for 1/7th of that will clean the doors off most anything on the market. If you are serious about your business do yourself a favor and find a TM you like and get it. Regardless of how nice a porty is its still a porty. You cant polish a turd.[/quote]

Actually, you can! :roll: They proved it on Mythbusters... (it was pretty gross though).

LOL. That's sick.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
There are so many ways/methods to get the carpet clean. There isn't one best method for every company. There are enough bad TM cleaners out there that you could keep busy with customers that have never been happy with "steam" cleaning. Use padding/encapping as your main method and you could build a profitable business without the need for a TM. There are quite a few franchises out there now which are doing it.

I use a TM and set up my pump out on every big job. Around here, every house has a clean out opening in the front yard for they pipes. You remove a plastic cap and put the pump out hose in - adds at most 5 minutes to a job.

The way he died was so tragic. The fact that he was just a regular guy working hard to earn a living is why I respect him. I just can't get over how he was here and then gone.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
danielc said:
The way he died was so tragic. The fact that he was just a regular guy working hard to earn a living is why I respect him. I just can't get over how he was here and then gone.

Yeah I went through and read some more of his posts, Its like hes still with us on this board. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom