Win one of five cases of ODORx UN-DUZ-IT Unleashed!

Mikey P

Administrator
ODORx Un-Duz-It Unleashed™ Urine Odor and Stain Eliminator
An effective all-in-one formulation that completely removes pet urine odors and stains

One application of Un-Duz-It Unleashed does it all! This unique breakthrough solution combines oxidizers with enzymes and odor encapsulants to remove even the toughest pet urine odors and stains. Effective on virtually any surface, including hard porous surfaces.

undozit.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
Sorry but a minimum 1 hour dwell time, that is almost an eternity when the average appointment lasts 2 hours. I will stick to my current chems thanks.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I've learned that its easier to find credit worthy tenants who have pets than non-pet owners who have credit, so with the homes I own, "stuff happens".

I have a place that needs to have a few rooms treated, so I'm going to do one room with the system of using three or four products as shown above, and another with UnDuzit Unleashed alone.

I have a third that I'll do with an oxidizer alone.

Yes, I sell Pat's/Chempec's products, but after reading some of the concerns expressed here, I'd like to give it as fair a test as I can, including practical time frame restrictions. I also want to compare the material cost involved with a few of the different systems.

If the product can make the odor removal process less complex, with less material cost,and not more time consuming, it will be worth some attention.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Marty, I don't intend to share my results

You can only learn by doing it yourself, and testing against the products you use and how you use them, so what I do doesnt really matter.

If you have something that really works for you, it would waste your time. (49 words...)

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I don't think any of the urine treatment options out there are very practical for what we see every day. Not if you want to guarantee results, anyway.

At least this is only 1 product, instead of the multiple that every other system tells you to use.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
You only need two things to successfully treat what we encounter every day.

But if Jims not telling, then neither am I.
(22 words)

I'm assuming you mean Pet Stain Off and USR for any residual staining?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You only need two things to successfully treat what we encounter every day.

But if Jims not telling, then neither am I.
(22 words)

OK Marty, this is fun, but since others look at this, I should be more clear:

Its a strong belief of mine that cleaners should test products themselves, so I like to share how I test things, but not what results I myself get.

Its really too subjective anyway, especially when it comes to odors.

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
What are you using that takes less then one hour to work?
Which is...?
I inject a liquid bacteria into the padding of the carpet, I use to use dymon liquid alive but have been using bridge point bio-modifier extreme for a different smell. Inject and done. For the stain on top I will use an acid rinse, tcu, or an oxidizer depending on how bad the stain is.
It works for me, I get 1 maybe 2 callbacks a year and a second injection always takes care of the problem.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Lately, I have been using Pet Zone. It is a combo of enzymes and some type of oxidizer apparently. It's a powder. I mix it up and pour it on the affected with a watering can, taking care that I don't flood through the floor. Let it sit for 1/2 hour, then extract using a water claw. I have used about 10 times so far and no call backs.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
Lately, I have been using Pet Zone. It is a combo of enzymes and some type of oxidizer apparently. It's a powder. I mix it up and pour it on the affected with a watering can, taking care that I don't flood through the floor. Let it sit for 1/2 hour, then extract using a water claw. I have used about 10 times so far and no call backs.
Great smell too. I have a jar of the groom solutions version of it. It even seems to deodorize the air as well as the carpet.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek

Great product but no enzymes in Pet Zone, as far as I know.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Great product but no enzymes in Pet Zone, as far as I know.
You're right, no enzymes. I don't think enzymes and oxidizers get along together. Contains Hydrocide. Some type of oxidizing/polymeric product but seems to work great. I use liquid Hydrocide on lighter contamination issues.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I bought a gallon of this today and am interested in trying it. The 1 hour dwell time sucks, but it doesn't need to be rinsed, the carpet just needs to be wet? I don't understand that part. So they want you to spray it down like an enzyme at the end of the cleaning? Hoping it works well, will let you know when we try it tomorrow.

John Otero

Name
Johnny O
When it comes to removing pet stains and pet odors you usually have to use 2 -3 products. However, to answer your question the reason you have to wait an hour is really more for the stain than the odor. Usually you will upsell pet stains and odor removal. So after you have agreed upon the price you will then apply Unleashed. Then go unroll your houses, prevaccum your carpet, prespray then start to clean. After you have done all that 45 mins have probably passed already. Then extract with a subsurface tool like Aqua Helix, then rinse the carpet with lukewarm water (NOT truckmount hot water) then extract then clean the carpet as you usually would. So now you are not waiting for a hour to pass because you have other things to do in the mean time. Here is a video for different ways you can use UNLEASHED: You can also reach me at j.otero@legendbrands.net or call me at 602-620-8297.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
When it comes to removing pet stains and pet odors you usually have to use 2 -3 products. However, to answer your question the reason you have to wait an hour is really more for the stain than the odor. Usually you will upsell pet stains and odor removal. So after you have agreed upon the price you will then apply Unleashed. Then go unroll your houses, prevaccum your carpet, prespray then start to clean. After you have done all that 45 mins have probably passed already. Then extract with a subsurface tool like Aqua Helix, then rinse the carpet with lukewarm water (NOT truckmount hot water) then extract then clean the carpet as you usually would. So now you are not waiting for a hour to pass because you have other things to do in the mean time. Here is a video for different ways you can use UNLEASHED: You can also reach me at j.otero@legendbrands.net or call me at 602-620-8297.

Well, you just made this sound like a huge pain in the ass.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom