windex stain

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i have a customer that leaked windex from the bottle onto the carpet (white nylon) she says she blotted and rinsed with water. there is a spot there now,i have not seen this,but i am wondering what to expect. i believe it may be either color loss or a water ring. i would appreciate any input :?: :?: :?: Ivebeensold

Name
Bruce
Re: nude pics of chics

Glen if you would like a response from anyone , change the thread title or COUGH UP THE DAMN PICTURES :twisted: :mrgreen:

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas

Go take a look and see what the problem looks like.
We can guess all day long but it is probably one of the two you already described.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed

I know exactly what the problem is but since you lied to me about the naked pics i will keep it to myself!!!

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach

How come we never talk about stains that are blue or green? All these products to remove red dye but nothing ever mentioned about blue. I actually took out a blue stain last week with some red1. I was surprised it worked. The blue in the non traffic areas came out with cleaning but the blue in the traffic lanes took the red1.

FredC

Village Idiot

KevinL said:
How come we never talk about stains that are blue or green........ I actually took out a blue stain last week with some red1.

if you named it "synthetic dye remover"...carpet cleaners wouldn't know wtf to do with it :lol:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard

but a good carpet cleaner realizes that red1 is a synthetic dye remover that was made because of red koolaid

Back
Top Bottom