wish us luck..we are running the judson all day today.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
got some great heat out of it thanks to dick and larry cobbs advice and hints..

thanks to everyone that lent advice and help with getting it dialed in..i went into scramble mode

saturday when the butler blower went..lol

we are running her balls out today so fingers crossed..i sent the butler out to do 2 jobs with fingers crossed too but will

take them over if needed..i just want to get used to this judson with these 3 jobs...

here we go...i will post up how the day go's

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
lol

It's running really really well!!

Takes a little time to get set up but I'm happy. Good heat and suck.

I will get faster at setting up in time.

I have a few questions I will post at end of day

Thanks fir the good thoughts guys!! Takes that being on a desert island feeling away!!

mybahezu.jpg

du3y2u8e.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Awesome, nice to have a backup unit to turn to! It just might be a blessing in disguise, it will force you to get familiar with that unit now.

Hang in there!

Mikey P

Administrator
That is a nice looking site.

Let me ask you..
If I buy a Mytee product from you and I live in..let's say, Portland Oregon, and some thing goes wrong it, where do I take it to have it fixed?

Name
BradFenstermaker
Dave glad it kicked butt for ya. I have 1 suggestion for ya that the previous owner did to mine. Not sure what it is called but replace the black spin off wastetank lid opening with a clear 1. That way you can see how much room you have left to dump.

Holler if I can answer any questions about the TNT. I have mine dialed in pretty sweet IMO.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
GREAT IDEA!! Thanks. That's on the tomorrow list. I was worried about that very thing.

I talked to dick a little today and he answered some basic questions.

Thanks a million for that tip.

Name
BradFenstermaker
I am gonna put a pump clutch on my unit too. Then have the full tank shutoff kill the pump instead of the engine while its wide open. Discover mine is probably a 1999 model. According to the belly tank manufacturing stamp.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Those units have good heat and good suction, you shouldn't see any drop off in finished product. We ran slide in's with propane heaters for several decades as long as you have propane and the heater lights, you'll kick ass!

They are also a lot safer than they appear, we never had an issue with them. Just respect it when lighting it and you'll have no problems.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I am gonna put a pump clutch on my unit too. Then have the full tank shutoff kill the pump instead of the engine while its wide open. Discover mine is probably a 1999 model. According to the belly tank manufacturing stamp.

I replaced my pump w/ a new cat 3cp pump, bought the new clutch from sunbelt along w/ the switch. The previous pump was a hypro and it had no clutch.

I've had my machine for almost a year now (bought it used, it's a 25+ year old machine), and still haven't gotten the waste tank at max capacity, knock on wood. I run all my jobs w/ the 360i now too.

It has a new briggs and new pump.

Currently running CWE with it since my LG froze up on me (after spending $500 bucks on it a few days prior for a new coil/thermo/lines). It still does a suburb job w/ the 360i (I have not seen much difference w/ cold vs heat), however I am trying to decide if I stick to the little giant or go back to my previous setup w/ my northstar 360k btu heater. I just can't justify spending $2200 on a new #4 when I can get a "#8" for half the price.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom