With Regret...

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
We would like to inform our good friends and associates here that we have separated. This was a difficult personal decision, but we feel eventually it will be better for both of us.

GreenGlides will continue as it is with both of us working at it for the time being. We are still considering our options for the future.

Please respect our privacy and allow us to work through this bump in life's road.

Thanks for your support and take care,
Greenie & Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Been there, I know how it feels.
You know that you should separate when the good times aren't that good. That's how you know.

Sorry to hear that. I've met both of you and you both seem to be cool people.
Good luck.

TimP

I'm sorry to hear it also.

I hope greenglides stays around. Couldn't ask for a better service!

I hope things work out for both of you two.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Man, that's the worst news I have heard all year and I have only talked with both of you on the phone. I have so much respect for you both and hope the best for each of you and your kids.

Bill

I'm sorry to hear that...I hope things work out well for both of you....you guys have really made a huge impact and have done so much for this industry....thank you guys for all you have done to help us...

Scott

What shocking and sad news. I wish both of you well and hope you can work things out or at least remain amicable.

John Watson

For a couple of people whom synergisticly did so much to our industry it hurts to hear of the seperation, But, I feel I know you two, and you know what you have to do to make your lives more harmonious. You guys will bounce back. Maybe not as man and wife or maybe you will. Either way we, your following are behind you both.

Lonny

Supportive Member
I am sorry to hear that. I haven't really shared, but I also went through a divorce this last year. Hardest thing I have ever gone through. I can honestly say I didn't realize how much a part of me my wife was, I know I don't know you, but from someone who has just been there, if there is a way to work on things I would say do it.
Having said that, not all people are compatible, everyone deserves to engage in the pursuit of happiness. Best wishes to you both.

-JB-

Name
JB
Hey!

WAIT ONE F'IN MINIUTE!!!!!!!

WHAT ABOUT US KIDS!!!!!!

Did you consider us at all? :cry:

much love.

JB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom