With Regret...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
genitals???

YA i got them..somewhere here...i'll hafta get back wit you on that!

sorry you guys......

but

who gets Marty?

Greenie

Guys...it's okay, we're both here to help in any way we can...like you can get away from us?
We were both here before we got hitched, and we'll be here after the split, it's just who we are.
Besides can you imagine what it is like to be married to a guy everyone calls Greenie? :wink:

Bawb: who gets Marty?

I have him 5 days, and Lisa has him 7 nights, I want pug support for the 2 other days.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I am so sorry to hear this. I wish both of you the best. I have been divorced and remarried myself. Has been rough times, but bless my wife for us always making it through it. I so feel your pain and my heart hurts for you and your family.

Mark Saiger

Mikey P

Administrator
Tasteless?

Gimmie a break.

I've been living through this domestic nightmare for a long time now and finally I can make light of it.

It's been very hard on me being caught in the middle you know. :cry:
I consider both Jeff and Lisa to be true friends and it's been a real bitch to not take sides.

I could use a hug.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
a boy gets a horse for his birthday, the town say that is nice
the Prophet says we will see

several years later the boy falls off the horse and smashes his leg, the town says that is sad
the Phophet says we will see

one year later the men go off to fight a war and he can't go, the town say that is to bad
the Prophet say we will see

wish the best to both of you, I feel your pain Mike

Ernie G

Being married is hard, being in busn. together and being married is even harder, I should know, almost 36yrs. married, and 34yrs. in busn. together. Best wishes to you both.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
it seems greenie and lisa are happy with their decision, it is more than likely a huge relief for them to get to this point and start working on becoming friends. it is sad and hard for people that care about them but it seems they are at peace with it..so lets not make this a sad post..lets be happy that 2 people are working on not hating each other..and being friends for a long time. i have been married for 16 years and it is work, anyone that says it is not is not telling the truth..its not all work but there are times when it is a full time job..some make it some dont..
now greenie make me my pump up sprayer.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Thanks guys. You almost made me cry (the good kind of cry), this is not a rash decision, it's a long time coming and it's best for all concerned.

Take care,
Lisa

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Hang in there guys. Friendship is a great thing and hopefully you'll stay friends for a long time.

I'm friends with most of my x's, it's a good thing. One time one of them was cheating on her new boyfriend with me. I think he was the same guy she was cheating on me with some months before.

Greenie, you asked what we need?.

A flexible 2.5" hose. Don't tell me it's impossible :lol:

Albert

Greenie

How about dryer duct? :mrgreen:

Maybe you just need a swivel cuff or sumthin'

who is the dumbass that asked about glides on a public board?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I forgot to give you a po for the bpv's but I think you already know...verbal Lora...and Lisa gets your half of the christmas present...I think it was something girly anyway since Lora sent it :lol:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I think he had you confused with Ken HairAss...you do kinda look like him.. :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
Well yeah but I knew Jeff when he had a frozen Papaya stand in Kona and Lisa when she was scraping brains out of section 8's, so only I am allowed to joke about this most unfortunate of incidences.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Even though that's not good news, I think it's pretty cool you decided to announce it to all of us here.

We're one big family, as dysfunctional as it is.

You both have all the support we can all offer.

Now you'll have to fight with each other as to who gets to come out to Montana to get away.

We're going fishing on the Yellowstone on Christmas Day Greenie. Bring your fly rod!

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I'm friends with most of my x's, it's a good thing. One time one of them was cheating on her new boyfriend with me. I think he was the same guy she was cheating on me with some months before.

that sounds so familiar :shock: :lol:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
DAmnit they took all my thoughts....

early april fools....

hey what about US kids???

And as the great Eddy Murphy said....

Half.....Half yo shit......

only question is....who gets what half???

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Happy Holidays to both of you and I hope next year is much better for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom