Wonder how much longer?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
CINTAS has been running Aero Techs for about 3-4 years. How long do you think before they starT replacing their units?

Last edited:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I don't know. It seems the used ones that people were snatching up were like 10 years I believe. I guess it all depends on the hours and what their structure is for turning them over. I believe that they could possibly be the best route to pick up a good used AT in the future ( not that I will be adding another truck) just saying I don't think anyone can dispute that they have the best unit out there and it will be nice when they might be able to be purchase used for under 50k. (Maybe). And as we all know they are not for everyone and many out there don't need this type of power but some do, even if they need it or not.

Last edited:
Name
BradFenstermaker
My 1999 was replaced in 2007 win I bought it. But they started selling off the fleet in 2004 or earlier maybe. I will miss mine for sure. Maybe 1 day it will get replaced with another Aerotech.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Ive saw them dual wanding t&g at aldi's a couple times. It seemed like a bit of overkill to me . Im not sure what other accounts they have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom