Woof !

Mikey P

Administrator
I got a call from a long time repeat and friend of my sister in law who wanted to know if we would like to donate a carpet cleaning to the SPCA store in out local shopping mall...

Just so happened I was driving right past that very mall with Hula at the time so within minutes we stopped by to arrange the details.
The "store" is only open 3 days a week so it will be a piece of cake to get cleaned and dry during normal hours.

I was impressed with the steps they take to make sure the adoptive pet goes to the right home
If only we took those same steps as a society to make sure the proper people are having kids.

A lady in the store recognized me and told the other that I was the only guy in town worth calling to have your carpets cleaner, our friend confirmed the notion...:rockon:

Should be great publicity.

I already give monthly to the SPCA and hope you all do the same.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
I went over to the pound a few years back they had a Irish wolf hound/German Shepard mix , the frickin thing was big as a horse strong as an ox and mad as a March hare ... He would have fit in at home but we would have had to move out. We got an Australian Shepard instead

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Good deal Mike- i just picked up 2 pallets of dog food for my animal rescue service group. We go through 6-8 pallets a month.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Mikey P
Back
Top Bottom