Working for drug dealers

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Does it make any one else nervous when in a drug house. In the living room and the kitchen were four loaded ar 15s in the corner of the rooms. When I was cleaning the cellar apartment, a women came down and was handing me 8 dollars before she figured out what was going on. While I was cleaning, a guy came in the kitchen and paid the head guy a huge stack of 100 dollar bills. Good money for 2 hours work but I get a little nervous while I am there.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I wouldn't ever go into a rough area without an assistant again. I was doing a duct cleaning in the rough part of Toledo. The cops showed up across the street and one of the guys living in the house asked if we could "hit this vent again" I went and looked and there was white residue in there. With several loaded weapons within 10 feet of me I certainly didn't say no. Grabbed a shop vac and just sucked it up.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I feel pretty safe. I have a concealed carry permit and a subcompact 45 caliber glock.:winky:

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
What? Ummm are you serious? Even if I didn't have work I would not subject myself or my techs to anything like that.

Becker

Name
Becker
I had one of those today..

Rural location, exterior kinda run down, over grown unkept for years landscaping.

Park walk to door thinking OMG...

Knock on door, look up and see hidden camera.

Guy meets me from along side house, walks me in back door, now the house is fantastic on the inside, nicely remolded, great furnishings.

He shows me one room, completely vacuumed, cleared out. Then walks me to another area though the kitchen, I see what looks to be 3/4 an ounce of weed on the counter. OH btw the places reeked of weed.

I get stared, and notice the weed is covered now.

Guy pays in cash after asking about my suction hose, what it costs, where he can get some, then another guy shows up, looking at the hose asking questions.

All I'm thinking is one of his out buildings in the back is a grow op.

No lie my inline filter smelled of weed, and I'm not just being paranoid.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I wouldn't ever go into a rough area without an assistant again. I was doing a duct cleaning in the rough part of Toledo. The cops showed up across the street and one of the guys living in the house asked if we could "hit this vent again" I went and looked and there was white residue in there. With several loaded weapons within 10 feet of me I certainly didn't say no. Grabbed a shop vac and just sucked it up.
Just curious Hoody, what exactly would have the assistant done?

And how much do you pay?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Does it make any one else nervous when in a drug house..

since I spent a good part of my knucklehED dayz in them, not really nervous around them .
hell, one of my best friends from the knucklehED dayz was a big baller

Certain characters that might frequent them have have kept my alert level high,
(my car was broken into and knife stolen from it on one weekend bender)
but unless the dealer is terribly addicted too and freaky paranoid (which in that scenario, he's probably not going to call a CC'er anyway)
Never been much concerned

The ones that will have you in to do work generally aren't the "skid row" type anyway ... and they pay in ca$h....:winky:

side note....we do occasionally get into some petty dealer dirtbag's sec 8 project to make needed repairs .
I don't get nervous around them either ...we just mind our own beeswax, get our chit done and leave

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom